• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Funny Grade Primary/First Grade stories

Ichiban

enjoying the free entertainment while i wait for t
Apple 🍎
Durian 🌽
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Island
Chinese Dragon Head
Chinese Dragon Tail
Night Sky Scenery
Rainbow Crescent Moon
Galaxy Swirl
Strawberry Doll
Quirky Doll
Moon Ball
Weird Doll
Strange Doll
Thought to myself about what would be a thread with alot of good fun memories, and considering i've been out of high school for 2 weeks + tomorrow (Canadian winter FTW), I thought "hey, i should talk online with complete strangers and tell them about the thing i did in Grade Primary!" So I made this thread for the purpose of sharing the stupid things we did when we first started going to grade school.

My funniest memory? The time when my class was sitting down in a "story circle", I happened to be sitting behind a girl who happened to be wearing earrings. What did little babby me do? The first thing anyone would do in that situation, pull the earring right out! Luckily for me (and the girl), somehow i pulled it out cleanly, with no damage to the girls ear. I always wonder if that girl still remembers that as fondly as i do xD.

I put glue on a kid's chair. He walked around with glue on his bum all day w/o noticing. This was in the 1st grade? Somewhere around there?... he deserved it.

I fell and scraped my knees on ice... got sent home! :D Ha! Just for scraping my knees on ice! :)

Last edited:
once the teacher was getting ready to read to us and we were all sitting in front of her in the floor in a few rows and this girl in front of me was leaning forward to the point where there was a gap between her pants and her back so i found a crayon and threw it in there and i still h a t e myself

once the teacher was getting ready to read to us and we were all sitting in front of her in the floor in a few rows and this girl in front of me was leaning forward to the point where there was a gap between her pants and her back so i found a crayon and threw it in there and i still h a t e myself

XD the primal urges are to blame for that :p

Last edited:
Ok, let me be serious for one moment, is there really an excuse when its done at such a young age?

When it's done at a young age, the child responsible should know it's wrong and apologize.

When it's done at a young age, the child responsible should know it's wrong and apologize.

While that is true, there are cases where the child didn't know it was wrong, which provides a lesson so that it wouldn't happen again.

My funniest memory? The time when my class was sitting down in a "story circle", I happened to be sitting behind a girl who happened to be wearing earrings. What did little babby me do? The first thing anyone would do in that situation, pull the earring right out! Luckily for me (and the girl), somehow i pulled it out cleanly, with no damage to the girls ear. I always wonder if that girl still remembers that as fondly as i do xD.

Was there any reason why you pulled out the girl's earring?

I remember a friend and I sat down for lunch and developed a taste for the chocolate tart that we had for pudding. We liked it so much that we lined up several times in an attempt to get more tart, which meant that we would have to select another meal from the dinner lady's every time we would go in. Ha, we'd just throw away the food and chomp away at the tarts.

in 1st grade the class was mixed 1st graders and 2nd graders (idk why they had it that way, they changed it when i was in third grade lol.) so there werent as many people to be friends with. because idk 1st grade logic was u can only have friends your age and gender, which left me with 3 other kids. i mostly hung out with one of them tbh because one of the other kids drew on the wall once so i didnt like her lmao and the 4th one had friends in other classes
the girl i was friends with and i were together pretty much all the time and we did some weird stuff. we had pretend pigs in a corner of the school yard but then someone killed the oldest pig so we held a funeral for him by one of the big rocks. the pigs lived in a bush that was overgrown with thistles so we decided to remove the thistles ourselves, with our hands, to make the bush a better home for them. that was kinda stupid because thistles hurt to touch ):

also for some reason we never liked to go to snack time (we had after school stuff where you stayed after school had ended until like 4 and you had to go to the cafeteria and eat a sandwhich or something at around 2 pm.) so we used to hide somewhere to avoid it but the teachers always came looking for us because they took attendance to make sure they hadnt lost any kids so they noticed that we were missing.... idk why we didnt want to eat tbh i think it was mostly because we felt like Cool Rebels or w/e

Was there any reason why you pulled out the girl's earring?

I remember a friend and I sat down for lunch and developed a taste for the chocolate tart that we had for pudding. We liked it so much that we lined up several times in an attempt to get more tart, which meant that we would have to select another meal from the dinner lady's every time we would go in. Ha, we'd just throw away the food and chomp away at the tarts.

Nope, I still don't know why i did it, maybe because it was shiny or a thought it was a woolly

In first grade, my teacher told the class that if your hands were ever tired from writing for long periods of time, to shake them off. So one day, during a test where we had to write a lot, I shook my hand because it was starting to cramp. She then yelled out to the class, "Everybody look at [my name]! She's the only one who is too tired to write that she needs to shake her hand." And everyone laughed at me. I guess that was funny? Lol. Well, at least to the class/teacher.

I asked my teacher what a prostitute was in Year 3... She called my mum and then I asked her what it was as soon as she picked me up - in front of all of the students and parents - I think think it was probably the weirdest yet funniest thing I've ever done.

I asked my teacher what a prostitute was in Year 3... She called my mum and then I asked her what it was as soon as she picked me up - in front of all of the students and parents - I think think it was probably the weirdest yet funniest thing I've ever done.

LOL! That's hilarious!

Me and this other kid played keep away with this crybaby kid's lunch bag. I got my name written on the board and I felt like life ended.

Back