Saving for a username change KEK
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
0000-0000-0000
What is the best thing to take screenshots with? :blush:

Last edited:
Are you asking what is the best thing to take screenshots with is? Sorry if I'm wrong haha

Yes. I'm sorry I couldn't grammar earlier. Huh! :blush:

Nah, it's okay lol! Well, if you're on a computer, I personally press "Print Screen" on my keyboard and paste it into MS Paint, and then upload it to imgur, or send the photo to the person directly. You can crop it however you like. I know my ex used this thing where he just dragged his mouse across the screen and it saved whatever he selected into a link, but I've no idea what it's called. As for mobile, I don't know. I just screencap it and crop it as well lol! The free things already installed on your computer and phone are actually pretty dandy! Sorry that I don't know much else

Nah, it's okay lol! Well, if you're on a computer, I personally press "Print Screen" on my keyboard and paste it into MS Paint, and then upload it to imgur, or send the photo to the person directly. You can crop it however you like. I know my ex used this thing where he just dragged his mouse across the screen and it saved whatever he selected into a link, but I've no idea what it's called. As for mobile, I don't know. I just screencap it and crop it as well lol! The free things already installed on your computer and phone are actually pretty dandy! Sorry that I don't know much else

Nothing that allows 'print scr' to be pressed successfully on my computer is downloaded.

Thank you for the help though! ^.^ Your great! :)

Nothing that allows 'print scr' to be pressed successfully on my computer is downloaded.

Thank you for the help though! ^.^ Your great! :)

Aaa you're welcome! Sorry that it doesn't work for you. :^( I wish I knew what else to use but sadly I really don't use it that much haha

You don't need to download any special programs to use Print Screen assuming you're on Windows. Just follow what opalskiies said.

If you're on Mac, just use Shift-Command-4.

You don't need to download any special programs to use Print Screen assuming you're on Windows. Just follow what opalskiies said.

If you're on Mac, just use Shift-Command-4.

I'm on Windows 10 and have tired 'shift-command-4."

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omg! :eek: I found it! Thank you all for responding to my stupidity! :blush:

Press Windows + PrtScn

Thank you all! Above is what I needed to do! :)

Back