• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mitzi or Lolly?

Mitzi or Lolly?

• Mitzi

Votes: 23 32.4%
  • Lolly

Votes: 48 67.6%

• Total voters
i got lolly recently out of a trade for francine and chrissy, i figured i wouldn't keep her but i could resell her, but now i think she's super cute and i'm probably going to get her in my second town. her design is a bit bland but her facial expressions are super duper cute

Lolly, I just love her plain design, and I love cats too, her eyes are also so adorable and like marinas and Midge, Midge is one of my favorites and she is also in my town.

I had lolly in my previous town, got her picture and was my favorite villager alongside boomer, so cool!

Lolly. I just like her cute innocent design and nature, plus shes a dreamy. I wanted to try mitzi but I couldn't let go of my lolly..

Lolly.
Her name alone makes my enjoy her when I sometimes see her while I reset. :p
Mitzi is great as well. :3

Back