• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mitzi or Lolly?

Mitzi or Lolly?

• Mitzi

Votes: 23 32.4%
  • Lolly

Votes: 48 67.6%

• Total voters
Mitzi all day every day, she's sooo positive, always saying every morning "Todays going to be a beautiful day!" She's soo positive, and she looks like a Siamese cat.

I chose Lolly
Mostly because when I got my cat I had just gotten Lolly in my town and I thought they looked similar so I named my cat Lolly.

Now Lolly will just forever be my favorite cat villager because I'm biased XD

I have never had Mitzi before but I have had Lolly and I love her. She is very sweet and sooo cute!!

I'm sure I don't have to say who I prefer. Though I view them as sisters, Mitzi being the older sister.

L O L L Y
O
L
L
Y

I met her for the first time in City Folk (first town too!) and she immediately became my favorite villager. I don't currently have her in my current town but my partner ordered her Amiibo card for me for Valentines day and I can't wait to be reunited. Her personality is so sweet and she has a very simple yet cute design. PLUS HER CUTE LITTLE 6 w 6 FACE.

I've never had Mitzi in my town but I do have her Amiibo card so maybe I'll invite her over and get to know her better ;o;

Lolly all the way! She's one of my favs in my town. She's just so adorable. Mtzi's cute, but her huge eyes just kind of creep me out.

Last edited:
Back