• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

RPG (Role Playing Game) - Zombie Apocalpyse

*sniffles*
"I'm fine, just a bite. Could you stab me too?" *holds up shoulder*
"I just wish I could say the same for Issac."
*tears cascade down my once rosy now pale from fear cheeks*

Last edited:
Oh.. Great.. I was too late.. One of us is dead. Wonderf-- *coughs heavily*
...*falls to her knees* I.. Don't feel so... good.. I'm sorr--" *passes out due to fatigue and the bite's, albeit weakened, effects*

"Not someone else!!!"
*checks Crystal's pulse*
"She's still alive!"
*sighs of relief* *puts one of Crystal's arm on my shoulder and starts carrying*
*leans down to look at Issac**sniffles*
"Your memory will live on... "
*walks away carrying Crystal*

*unconscious*

???: (So the apocalypse has finally happened, huh? So many casualties have been reported already.. Those poor girls.. I might have a use for the unconscious one, though.. She looks like she has potential. But we'll see~) *laughs while thinking to themselves, and runs off unnoticed*

*throws Crystal down and gasps for breath*
"We should be safe here." *wipes sweat off forehead with back of hand*

*groans, then starts to get up* "Of course I wake up with a headache.." *looks up at Krystal* "Oh hey.. Krystal.. Didn't you say you... needed an injection?" *pulls out an extra needle*

Meanwhile..

???: *offs another zombie with their weapon* "...tch. That's what you get for following me. Scum."
*puts their hair up in a bun* "Once again, it's hot as hell today..."
*stumbles over something...or someone* "Gah! ...Who the.. Oh, it's the dead one."*inspects him* "Must be those girls friend.."
*Reaches into her bag and pulls out a strange blue vial* "Maybe.. With that girl's serum.. The chemicals should.." *gasps* "That's it!" *runs off to find the "unconscious" girl*

"I don't know. Near a forest, maybe? There's no building at all, but there's some trees over there."

???: "A forest. Great. Now I'm lost." *steps on a twig* "Sh--"

"I guess that sounds safe. Oh gosh.. Why the hell didn't I list--"
*hears rustling leaves* "...Speaking of listening.. Keep your guard up." *whips out pocket knife*

???: "Damnit, she's aware.. Good job, self, you nearly blew your cover.." *hides behind a tree*

*looks at Krystal* "I'll scout ahead. Stay behind me."

*sing-song tone* "Oh, friend~ Where are yo--?"

???: "This place gives me the creeps. Where is--"

*bonk*

"Hey, watch where you're going!"

???: "Says the blind o--" *!!!* "You!"

"Me?"

???: "You're the girl with the medical kit! I've been looking for you this whole time!" *grabs Crystal's hands* "Please, I request your assistance!"

*looks at Krystal with a confused expression, then back to the unknown person*
"O...K...?? Help with what? Whatever it is, lady, it's not our bus--"

???: *serious tone with a cold stare* "I can help you bring your friend back to life."

*nods with her* "You can?! How?!"

???: "I'll show you. Come."

*looks at Krystal* "You heard the chick! Let's go!" *runs after the mysterious lady*

???: "Here we are... "

*flinches at Issac's dead body* "O-OK, so.. What do you want with me to do with him?"

???: "Grab your needles."

"My.. Needles?" *pulls out a spare needle, filled with the green-colored serum* "OK, now what?"

???: "Release the serum into this." *pulls out her blue vial*

"O-OK." *presses the syringe and releases the serum*

???: *shakes the vial* "...Alright, take it and inject him with it."

*refills the serum, readies the needle, and injects it into Issac's arm*

???: "...Now we wait."

"...I really hope this works..."

Back