RPG (Role Playing Game) - Zombie Apocalpyse

*sniffles*
"I'm fine, just a bite. Could you stab me too?" *holds up shoulder*
"I just wish I could say the same for Issac."
*tears cascade down my once rosy now pale from fear cheeks*

Last edited:
Oh.. Great.. I was too late.. One of us is dead. Wonderf-- *coughs heavily*
...*falls to her knees* I.. Don't feel so... good.. I'm sorr--" *passes out due to fatigue and the bite's, albeit weakened, effects*

"Not someone else!!!"
*checks Crystal's pulse*
"She's still alive!"
*sighs of relief* *puts one of Crystal's arm on my shoulder and starts carrying*
*leans down to look at Issac**sniffles*
"Your memory will live on... "
*walks away carrying Crystal*

*unconscious*

???: (So the apocalypse has finally happened, huh? So many casualties have been reported already.. Those poor girls.. I might have a use for the unconscious one, though.. She looks like she has potential. But we'll see~) *laughs while thinking to themselves, and runs off unnoticed*

*throws Crystal down and gasps for breath*
"We should be safe here." *wipes sweat off forehead with back of hand*

*groans, then starts to get up* "Of course I wake up with a headache.." *looks up at Krystal* "Oh hey.. Krystal.. Didn't you say you... needed an injection?" *pulls out an extra needle*

Meanwhile..

???: *offs another zombie with their weapon* "...tch. That's what you get for following me. Scum."
*puts their hair up in a bun* "Once again, it's hot as hell today..."
*stumbles over something...or someone* "Gah! ...Who the.. Oh, it's the dead one."*inspects him* "Must be those girls friend.."
*Reaches into her bag and pulls out a strange blue vial* "Maybe.. With that girl's serum.. The chemicals should.." *gasps* "That's it!" *runs off to find the "unconscious" girl*

"I don't know. Near a forest, maybe? There's no building at all, but there's some trees over there."

???: "A forest. Great. Now I'm lost." *steps on a twig* "Sh--"

"I guess that sounds safe. Oh gosh.. Why the hell didn't I list--"
*hears rustling leaves* "...Speaking of listening.. Keep your guard up." *whips out pocket knife*

???: "Damnit, she's aware.. Good job, self, you nearly blew your cover.." *hides behind a tree*

*looks at Krystal* "I'll scout ahead. Stay behind me."

*sing-song tone* "Oh, friend~ Where are yo--?"

???: "This place gives me the creeps. Where is--"

*bonk*

"Hey, watch where you're going!"

???: "Says the blind o--" *!!!* "You!"

"Me?"

???: "You're the girl with the medical kit! I've been looking for you this whole time!" *grabs Crystal's hands* "Please, I request your assistance!"

*looks at Krystal with a confused expression, then back to the unknown person*
"O...K...?? Help with what? Whatever it is, lady, it's not our bus--"

???: *serious tone with a cold stare* "I can help you bring your friend back to life."

*nods with her* "You can?! How?!"

???: "I'll show you. Come."

*looks at Krystal* "You heard the chick! Let's go!" *runs after the mysterious lady*

???: "Here we are... "

*flinches at Issac's dead body* "O-OK, so.. What do you want with me to do with him?"

???: "Grab your needles."

"My.. Needles?" *pulls out a spare needle, filled with the green-colored serum* "OK, now what?"

???: "Release the serum into this." *pulls out her blue vial*

"O-OK." *presses the syringe and releases the serum*

???: *shakes the vial* "...Alright, take it and inject him with it."

*refills the serum, readies the needle, and injects it into Issac's arm*

???: "...Now we wait."

"...I really hope this works..."

Back