Orange Candy
Purple Candy
Green Candy
Yellow Candy
Father's Day Carnation
Father's Day Carnation
Feedback
100% (147) +
I'm willing to fulfill your wish list if you complete a little task for me.
Your wishlist can have any furniture items, igb, rv stuffs, sanrio, etc. Anything really.

Everyone who successfully gets through this short event and gives me the award at the end. It takes 10 minutes.
All you need to do is click on a couple of links.

You need to PM me for the instructions, and I'll be willing to help you with anything your stuck on.
This is 100% free to you. Also you need a Furvilla account for this, and it's super easy to make if you don't have one.

Last edited:
Because you have a good wifi rating, I will do this only if it involves no personal information or downloads.

Because you have a good wifi rating, I will do this only if it involves no personal information or downloads.

Nope. No personal info, downloads, viruses or anything. About like 10-15 people on this site did it for me already so it's completely safe. :)

I'll pm you!

I'd be happy to despite the fact I've already done it haha :) I could create a new account. I'm not sure if that's what you're looking for though...

I'd be happy to despite the fact I've already done it haha :) I could create a new account. I'm not sure if that's what you're looking for though...

Well the site doesn't allow multiple accounts
but if you can find a way to make another account and get it approved and everything, then sure I'd let ya do it again haha

maybe you can get a friend / family member to do it. I think it has to be from a different ip address

Back