Selling Everything from PH/CS acc!

vel

xoxo
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (58) +
Since selling accounts in itself is against the rules, I guess I'll sell everything in the accounts. I'm pretty much done with both these sights, I don't see myself ever continuing to use them. So yeah, selling everything. Hmu if you have questions.

PH ACC LINK
CS ACC LINK*

*= made in 2014, the last time i ever actually went on there to play was early 2015. so all the uncommons and crap are most likely from 2014.

Everything is up for offer, not set prices. Do not lowball me; I know when ya do and I will decline.

SELLING POKEHEROES
Screen Shot 2017-02-19 at 5.15.35 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-02-19 at 5.16.49 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-02-19 at 5.17.21 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-02-19 at 5.18.02 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-02-19 at 5.18.37 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2017-02-19 at 5.18.49 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-02-19 at 5.19.44 PM.jpg

**= I am not going to take a new screenshot of my inventory every time someone buys something. Ask for availability of the item(s).

Check my profile and go to the "Boxes" button next to my username. If you see anything you like, please tell me. My shiny Rapidash, Chira, is also for sale. The Typhlosion is not for sale unless a high price is stated.

I currently have 262,780 pd. I don't know the current rates, so please inform me. Again, do not lowball, I will know.

I think that is all I have to sell, hmu if you want anything and please state your offer.

CHICKEN SMOOTHIE

I have a LOT of 2014-2015 uncommons, so just hmu and send a trade of what you want. Anything that they're wearing are also on sale. Furthermore, my items are also on sale.

I got scammed before and I didn't have a screenshot to prove anything. Lost all my rares & clothes, and that compelled me to quit. Everything I have left are the things that were not taken, however, they are not as rare.

Pretty sure that's it, ask any questions, ya know. Just planning to liquidize my accounts. Thanks.

Hiya! I'd like to buy these for 25 tbt each if that's an okay price for you: x x x x

Last edited:
I sent a trade over for some items. Would 10tbt work for them? (I'm #Colin O'Donewithyou)

sorry for late response. yeah i think i enabled the trader thing so just send me a request and send the tbt thanks

Thankies!! Sent ya a trade, I'm f1owercrown on CS c:

Back