• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How goes it Peepers?

Butasquash

Koolaid Man
Bells
Hi, I'm Buta. My parents gave me a stupid name so I'm not sharing that one. I actually got the game and joined this forum because of my first cousin (we literally live like...right next to eachother). I don't even know if they want me to mention their name because they're a total dweeb and get embarrassed over the slightest things.

Anyways, I am awful nasty weeaboo trash who can't live without their games or animes to save their own life. I used to write and draw but I suck and quit. I don't know what I'm doing with myself. I came here to make my town suck less. Pleased to meet ya.

Welcome Buta!

Thanks buddy ol' pal.

Welcome to TBT! I need to ask, what animes do you like? :p

Hey there, thanks a ton. Oh goodness, I can be here all day! Let's see...(not including all the movies) In no order whatsoever

Cowboy Bebop
Fooly Cooly
Super Milk Chan
Paranoia Agent
Gurren Lagann
Sayonara, Zetsubou-Sensei
Kaiba
Parappa The Rapper
Urusei Yatsura
Inuyasha
Ranma 1/2
Princess Tutu
Kill la Kill
Steins;Gate
Bakuon!!
Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi
Serial Experiments Lane
Evangelion
Uchuu Patrol Luluco
Little Witch Academia
Heidi
Panty & Stocking
Spice and Wolf
Moomins
Crayon Shin Chan
Noein
No Game No Life
Madoka Magica
Nichijou
Attack on Titan
Hell Girl
Speed Grapher
Girlish Number
Bobobo-bo bo-Bobo
Lupin the Third
Mushishi
Gag Manga Biyori
Macross
Potemayo
Midori No Hibi
Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni
I can't think of the rest right now because it's like 5am haha...

Hey there, thanks a ton. Oh goodness, I can be here all day! Let's see...(not including all the movies) In no order whatsoever

You have good taste!! My all time favourite is Madoka Magica even though I think it killed me a little (especially rebellion lol) :') There's a few there that I've not heard of, so I'll look into them! I always need more to fuel my disgusting weeb soul

Back