• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Dream Town Bed Location

Jennyrae

Bells
Where exactly is the dream town bed supposed to be? Does it matter if I have paths over where the bed would be, or does it just go over them only for the dream or something?

Update: If Crazy Redd comes into town, does his tent get rid of the paths I had underneath?

Last edited:
It will be infront of the tree in your plaza!

Edit: i think if you have paths down there, the bed will just go over them when someone visits your dream town

Last edited:
it's 3 in front and exactly center of the town tree. like so

attachment.php

If Crazy Redd comes into town, does his tent get rid of the paths I had underneath?

yes and you can only replace them the next day it will be a 3x3 with an additional one in the center front. but the dream suite bed doesn't bc obvs it's just a dream and not something that happens in your actual town.

Back