• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Zefferla Zuperstore! ~Tools, Fossils, Starts & Saps, Unorderables, and more~

Hi! I have all your wanted items except the Lovely Kitchen. Id like any saplings you are willing to trade.

Hi! I have all your wanted items except the Lovely Kitchen. Id like any saplings you are willing to trade.

is 5 good?

Order: Golden Axe, 9 bamboo shoots.
In-Game Name: Ludere
Town Name: Soulsick

someone asked for the gold axe already. still awaiting a reply. only have one spare. so it's on hold for now sorry. i can get you the bamboo though.

Hello! :)

Order: 14 saplings
In-Game Name: Sophie
Town Name: Willow

only have 11 available atm. person above asked first.
Nevermind. i have 16 total now if you want more!

Last edited:
Oh, that's fine. If they don't get back to you about the axe I'd love to buy it, but for now you can just cancel the whole order, I don't need the shoots that bad. :)

five is totally cool with me. ill order ur things asap. <3 and will message you when I get them in! also white azalea is my preference.

Last edited:
Oh, that's fine. If they don't get back to you about the axe I'd love to buy it, but for now you can just cancel the whole order, I don't need the shoots that bad. :)

you sure? these are premium bamboo shoots bred with tender love and care. no pesticides used. grown in the fertile grasslands of Zefferla.

- - - Post Merge - - -

five is totally cool with me. ill order ur things asap. <3 and will message you when I get them in! also white azalea is my preference.

oh i thought you meant the trees. you prefer bush starts?

yes bush starts, sorry, I know i previously messaged you about trees, my bad..

yes please! I ordered your items ( all except the lovely kitchen..) they will be here in the morning! when are u normally available?

is 5 good?

someone asked for the gold axe already. still awaiting a reply. only have one spare. so it's on hold for now sorry. i can get you the bamboo though.

only have 11 available atm. person above asked first.
Nevermind. i have 16 total now if you want more!

Awesome! Thank you! I will take all 16 off your hands! :)

Am I in your town right now? Lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

hahaha I went to the wrong town. XD

Hello~ If you aren't available tonight, I'm available starting around 1pm EST. Thanks! :)

Order: Midna's Mask, Peach's Parasol, 5 Sweet Olive starts, 3 Holly Starts, 4 Pink Azaleas starts, and 4 White Azaleas starts. (18 items total) @18TBT.
In-Game Name: Kelly
Town Name: Stardust

Last edited:
Hello~ If you aren't available tonight, I'm available starting around 1pm EST. Thanks! :)

Order: Midna's Mask, Peach's Parasol, 5 Sweet Olive starts, 3 Holly Starts, 4 Pink Azaleas starts, and 4 White Azaleas starts. (18 items total) @18TBT.
In-Game Name: Kelly
Town Name: Stardust

hi sorry for late response. i only have 1 white azalea now. everything else i have though. let me know when you're available!

Back