• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop Zefferla Zuperstore! ~Tools, Fossils, Starts & Saps, Unorderables, and more~

animalcrisscross

Town Bully
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (42) +
Zefferla Zuperstore
zuper sales, zuper customer service, zuper fun time!

Some prices have been reduced! Buy now!

Order:
In-Game Name:
Town Name:

Please read these tips and other info before submitting to ensure a quick and easy transaction:

• After submitting your order:
    1) "Like" one of my previous posts within the thread so I will get a notification. Don't forget to add my FC.
    2) I will respond and "Like" your post as soon as I see it and open my gates.
    3) Sometimes I can get many orders at once (usually weekend evenings). If I am getting backed up with orders, I will respond to your post but not "Like" it until I am ready for you to come. Please do not come until I've given the OK.
    4) If I haven't responded in a reasonable amount of time I am likely AFK and will respond ASAP. Please be patient.

• All transactions will be done in my town.

• If you're not able to trade right away (within an hour or so), state the earliest possible time you are available to trade (be sure to tell me what timezone you are in. I am in EST (GMT-5)). If I won't be available then, I will PM you to try to work out another time.
    I will keep items on hold until we can work out a time. However, if you do not at least respond to PMs within 24 hours, I may sell the item to someone else! Most items are in limited supply.

Fossils
(this is a link)​
Price: 2 TBT per fossil
If you buy 3 or more: 2 TBT + 1 TBT per fossil​

Finish your museum with these genuine dinosaur fossils which are kept in pristine condition and guaranteed to make Blathers green with envy! Already finished your museum? Well then get Cyrus to make you some mini dino models! Either way, buy my fossils! Supply is bountiful and restocked daily.

Tools
(this is not a link)​

Silver Axe- 8 TBT (Silver axes have a 100% chance of producing special stump patterns)
Toy Hammer- 5 TBT
Golden Slingshot- 5 TBT
Silver Slingshot- 2 TBT
Silver Shovel- 1 TBT
Silver Rod- 1 TBT
Silver Net- 1 TBT
***STEALY DEALIES***
Tool Time Set (Tim Taylor approved! Includes all tools listed above except Silver Slingshot): 15 TBT (SAVE 28.571%!)
Zuper Zilver Set (Includes all Silver tools listed above): 10 TBT (SAVE 23.077%!)​

Fortune Cookie Items
(this is a link)​
Price: 1 TBT per item
Premium items (Wii U, NN 3DS, dog ornaments): 5 TBT
Sick of wasting your hard earned Play Coins on fortune cookies just to get the same item over and over again? You could be using those Coins to play Desert Island Escape! Buy from me instead!

***BLOWOUT DEALS OF THE YEAR***
Bounty Hunter Outfit: 3 TBT (includes Samus mask, Varia Suit, Varia Pants, & Varia Shoes)
Nintendo Set: 10 TBT (includes all items HERE
Mario Set: 10 TBT (includes all items HERE

Bush Starts & Saplings
(not a link)
Price: 1 TBT​
Cedar Saplings (11)
Saplings (8)
White Azalea (11)
Pink Azalea (15)
Holly (3)
Red Hibiscus (5*)
Yellow Hibiscus (10*)
Blue Hydrangea (8)
Pink Hydrangea (9)
Sweet Olive (9)
Bamboo Shoots (plenty) (3 for 1 TBT, 9 for 2 TBT)
*I can get more from Club Tortimer so feel free to ask for more than I currently have.

Ore
(not a link)
Selling all ore except Gold. I only hold 5 of each at a time.
Price: make an offer (will accept IGB or TBT)

Trading Block
(no link here)​
  • I will trade any item valued at 1 TBT for:
    -Anything on THIS LIST (all orderable).

• I will trade any item(s) valued at 5 TBT for:
    -Gold Ore

• Fruit for Fruit- will trade perfect cherries for any other perfect fruit. Let me know how many baskets you have.)

Thank you for visiting the Zefferla Zuperstore!​
Feel free to PM me if you got any questions, comments, suggestions, or insults

All lists will be updated daily! I plan to start selling other items soon as well as expanding my wishlist for trading! Stock and prices change frequently so be sure to check back every single day of your life forever!!!

Last edited:
you're all missing out on great deals :'(

i won't be able to trade for a few hours but place your order if you'd like to get in line!

Labelle is selling a Royal Crown today. First customer that wants it may buy it from her!

Last edited:
Order: Ankylo skull
Apato skull
Apato torso
Dimetrodon skull
Dimetrodon tail
Dinosaur track
Mammoth skull
Stegosaurus tail
Styraco tail
Trilobite
Free Gift: Ice Clock
IGN: Katie
Town Name: Ridgebay

Let's spice things up a bit. I'm willing to trade for one of these with my plesio torso. That will make the price one plesio torso and 9 TBT correct?

Let me know if I got the math wrong. |3;

order: i have the ice vanity, could i trade it for 9 bamboo shoots, the silver water cane and 1 sapling? let me know if you think this is too much!
free gift: ice dresser
IGN: laila (this means in-game name, right?)
town name: sumi?o
i'm available for trades now if you'd like

order: i have the ice vanity, could i trade it for 9 bamboo shoots, the silver water cane and 1 sapling? let me know if you think this is too much!
free gift: ice dresser
IGN: laila (this means in-game name, right?)
town name: sumi?o
i'm available for trades now if you'd like

sorry. went afk. that sounds good! let me know when you're ready. i'll be available for the next few hours.

OK i'll order from you.

Order: 2 toy hammers
Free Gift: don't want any
IGN: noa
Town Name: neptune

Howdy, I'm after some fossils. The following is what I need (sorry if they're not named correctly): Triceratops Tail, Megacerops Tail, Ignaudon Middle (torso).

Please VM/like this post when you reply so I know when to recheck here. Thanks <3

Last edited:
Order: all the fossils you have available~
Free Gift: none at the moment
IGN: Aspen
Town Name: Rosevale

Back