• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

help, tips!

Overall, I think it looks great, its very accurate drawing of the doggo.
I just think you need to add some fur textures to the dog, like maybe add some flickers of hair around the face area and under the eyes because the picture had strands of fur you can see.

Last edited:
It's amazing! I'm not sure how your style usually is, but if you're trying to go for hyper realistic, then definitely add texture for fur and shadowing. Also, the realistic style might suit more if there wasn't line art left over :) But like I said, I'm not sure if that's the style you are going for or not. It does look really great as it is though! ^_^

Last edited:
This looks great so far! The only thing I think it's missing is a bit of shading around the side of the face so it doesn't just blend into the neck, but I think it looks so nice!

Back