• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What to do with large areas of space?

creamyy

Bells
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Leif
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Lobo
Pavé
Jack
Tasty Cake
My town is absolutely full of flowers so it's very noticeable when there are large empty areas. I've reached my pwp limit and I had to make a few sacrifices so it's at that point where it's like what do I do with such a large area? I have considered little fairy circles but I don't like the look of mushrooms beside flowers, it just makes them look very small. Any suggestions?

With my largest area of empty space, I made a very nice park, but you already said you're at your PWP limit. Use tree stumps and bushes to create little sitting areas I suppose.

Just think of the scorpion and tarantula hunting opportunities though! *o*

Maybe a small forest area? It doesn't require PWPs and you could do a lot with it. Maybe make a small maze out of it?

You can turn them into parks, or an orchard of your native fruit and make it perfect fruit.

Back