• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How many of you had xray before?

Lost count how many X-rays, scans and MRI's I've had. I would worry about the radiation but it's not going to make me any worse ;)

Various X-rays on my thumb and a few during the dentist.

Had some recently before having my top wisdom teeth removed.

I think I've been x-rayed three times. First time when I had broken my collarbone... That sucked because they x-rayed my upper arm and shoulder (It hurt everywhere and I didn't know what collarbones were so I pointed towards my shoulder-neck area...) so it didn't capture the fracture. I was told to stay active and the pain would go away soon because there was nothing wrong with me. yeah right... I screamed in pain if anyone touched me our if my arm gently bumped into anything but alright)
we realized it had been broken a few months later when my sister noticed a bump on my collarbone and we went to check it out. The doctor said "oh yeah this has been broken but it has healed now." i deded.

then once for my leg or knee i dont remember when i was hurting a lot. nothing wrong with me then but my parents wanted to make sure so we didnt miss another broken bone.

then once when i sprained my ankle but i didnt break any bones so yay it just hurt to walk for 5 weeks

I've had an x-ray on my right ankle before, thankfully it didn't turn out to be broken at all so I was pleased.

o yeah dentist stuff too idk how many times but they x-ray my teeth almost every time i am there so yah

i got xrays on my knee and they found a horn growing out of it Lmao

i have had many dentist xrays too

I get an xray every time I'm at the dentist - so over a dozen times that I can remember?

Back