How many of you had xray before?

Lost count how many X-rays, scans and MRI's I've had. I would worry about the radiation but it's not going to make me any worse ;)

Various X-rays on my thumb and a few during the dentist.

Had some recently before having my top wisdom teeth removed.

I think I've been x-rayed three times. First time when I had broken my collarbone... That sucked because they x-rayed my upper arm and shoulder (It hurt everywhere and I didn't know what collarbones were so I pointed towards my shoulder-neck area...) so it didn't capture the fracture. I was told to stay active and the pain would go away soon because there was nothing wrong with me. yeah right... I screamed in pain if anyone touched me our if my arm gently bumped into anything but alright)
we realized it had been broken a few months later when my sister noticed a bump on my collarbone and we went to check it out. The doctor said "oh yeah this has been broken but it has healed now." i deded.

then once for my leg or knee i dont remember when i was hurting a lot. nothing wrong with me then but my parents wanted to make sure so we didnt miss another broken bone.

then once when i sprained my ankle but i didnt break any bones so yay it just hurt to walk for 5 weeks

I've had an x-ray on my right ankle before, thankfully it didn't turn out to be broken at all so I was pleased.

i got xrays on my knee and they found a horn growing out of it Lmao

i have had many dentist xrays too

Back