• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

which hour of town music do you like best?

carp

happy go lucky
Bells
Coco
Mint
personally, i adore 6am. the long silences and minimal noises really set the tone for a new, fresh day.

//also 3am is super amazing but

I haven't heard 6am or 3am yet! But my favourite so far is probably 8am

I haven't heard 6am or 3am yet! But my favourite so far is probably 8am

oh lord! 6am is so good! i'd totally time travel / wake up extra early if i were you to listen to it, even just for a minute or two.

my favorite is 1 am, i barely hear it as i almost always turn back the clock to 2 or 3 pm when i play nowadays (for convenience sake, shops closing, visibility etc) but it's such a sad fitting song for that hour at night. makes you feel alone.

2am and 4am. I'm starting to hate 8am-9pm music compared to the other animal crossings for some reason. I can to this day hum probably 60% of the music from the older games but this game idk. All the day music seems really annoying and the same-y to me.

Last edited:
I really like 11 pm, 1 am, and 4 am. I think they're all really serene and fitting for the times they're played.

The music for 7 pm is oddly unsettling during the main piano bit for how much happier sounding 6 pm and 8 pm are. The music would fit better later at night

edit: just listened to 3 am, forgot how much I loved it!

Last edited:
I'm just here to say how impressed I am that you know what 3 am sounds like haha! I'll probably never hear that time!

I like 4 am, 1 pm, 9 pm, and 8 am. In NA they should have swapped 4 and 3 am because 3 AM is supposedly the "witching hour," and 4 am is, by far, the most unsettling hourly theme. That's what makes it amazing though.

How did I forget 2 am? That might actually be my favorite.

Last edited:
I played during the 6am time period the other day for the first time and I really enjoyed the music. My favorite still has to go to 1am though, with 11pm being another honorable mention.

Back