Trading ** Ruby the rabbit - moved in to my town **

HorseSalt

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (5) +
Circumstances and details below!
Ruby the peppy rabbit is available for trade! Best offer can have her.

Well I was having a great evening playing ACNL with a friend, when the next day, I found out her void had emptied on me. So, because of a bit of time travel, she appeared shockingly enough in my town. She is for trade! Yay. And hopefully, she is wanted somewhere. However, she is somewhat unoriginal. A few furniture pieces have been changed into clothing, and she has a different shirt. Still, she's very Ruby. Now, she hasn't decided to move out as of yet, so this is more of a chance to reserve her. Once again, I hope to find her a good home! I used to talk to her in my friend's town... so she's already basically a friend, but her house is RIGHT in the middle of my park. Yeah, sorry honey, that land isn't for you.

But what am I looking for?
-Bells (name your price, because I'm not gonna be difficult about it)
-Dreamies, or other villagers (many interests in different villagers)
-A 3DS (furniture), kiki lala bed, creepy cauldron, or PERHAPS other unorderables.

Please comment or private message me if interested!
I will be taking offers until she chooses a move date.

Last edited:
Can I have her please? I can get you the Kiki and Lala bed fairly easy.

Also noted! I'm sure it's part of your offer then? she'll probably choose a move date sometime this week.

Cool! So, I'll accept the offer. It's good, and I really just want a nice home for Ruby. Anyhow, I'm gonna private message you when she chooses a move date..•

I just want to be able to use the minigame! Hehe. Anyway, I'm hoping to get Ruby to move out next!

Back