• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading ** Ruby the rabbit - moved in to my town **

HorseSalt

Bells
Feedback
100% (5) +
Circumstances and details below!
Ruby the peppy rabbit is available for trade! Best offer can have her.

Well I was having a great evening playing ACNL with a friend, when the next day, I found out her void had emptied on me. So, because of a bit of time travel, she appeared shockingly enough in my town. She is for trade! Yay. And hopefully, she is wanted somewhere. However, she is somewhat unoriginal. A few furniture pieces have been changed into clothing, and she has a different shirt. Still, she's very Ruby. Now, she hasn't decided to move out as of yet, so this is more of a chance to reserve her. Once again, I hope to find her a good home! I used to talk to her in my friend's town... so she's already basically a friend, but her house is RIGHT in the middle of my park. Yeah, sorry honey, that land isn't for you.

But what am I looking for?
-Bells (name your price, because I'm not gonna be difficult about it)
-Dreamies, or other villagers (many interests in different villagers)
-A 3DS (furniture), kiki lala bed, creepy cauldron, or PERHAPS other unorderables.

Please comment or private message me if interested!
I will be taking offers until she chooses a move date.

Last edited:
Can I have her please? I can get you the Kiki and Lala bed fairly easy.

Also noted! I'm sure it's part of your offer then? she'll probably choose a move date sometime this week.

Cool! So, I'll accept the offer. It's good, and I really just want a nice home for Ruby. Anyhow, I'm gonna private message you when she chooses a move date..•

I got your stuff for you, hope you don't mind a new 3ds though :p

I just want to be able to use the minigame! Hehe. Anyway, I'm hoping to get Ruby to move out next!

Back