• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading Looking for Goldie or Eugene moving out of your town

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeT07

Bells
Feedback
100% (4) +
Hellos guys :) if you have any of those villagers moving out i can offer you a bunch of in game bells or my wolf link villager ( who is moving out ) or a few pokemon in Sun/Moon. Thank you in advance for your replies :)

Amiibo statue villagers cannot actually be adopted, unfortunately. Your best bet is posting this in the official 'Looking For' thread.

I can get you Goldie if you'd like.

Last edited:
Eugene is in my town, though I dont know when he will be moving out, I can time travel for you if you'd like c:

forestyne Ohh! thanks didnt know that anyways i would really appreciate your offert. Do you want bells or pokemon for it? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Eugene is in my town, though I dont know when he will be moving out, I can time travel for you if you'd like c:

Thanks!! That would be great just let me move out one villager so i have space in my town. Do you want bells or pokemon for it? :)

Last edited:
forestyne Ohh! thanks didnt know that anyways i would really appreciate your offert. Do you want bells or pokemon for it? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks!! That would be great just let me move out one villager so i have space in my town. Do you want bells or pokemon for it? :)

I've never heard of trading Pok?mon for villagers before... but anyway, bells will be just fine! Just give me a little while and I'll get her into boxes for you! I did binge on Normal villagers so now my towns totally out of balance x_x It'll only take me a bit.

Last edited:
I've never heard of trading Pok?mon for villagers before... but anyway, bells will be just fine! Just give me a little while and I'll get her into boxes for you! I did binge on Normal villagers so now my towns totally out of balance x_x It'll only take me a bit.

Okay no problem, take your time, just don't forget to tell me when ready :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ill do bells, thank you c: Ill let you know when he is in boxes

Ill do bells, thank you c: Ill let you know when he is in boxes

Excellent!! , in the meantime im waiting for Forestyne to give me Goldie so i can time travel until i get someone out of town for Eugene!! Thanks Again :)

I'm going to bed and will be back in about 12 hours. Whoever of the two ( Forestyne or Hayhay916 ) gets your respective villager first message me after the 12 hours have passed. Although i would really appreciate if the other person reports me when the villager is ready. After the first person and I have finished with the trade i proceed to time travel until i get another free space in my town (this should take me only a few minutes/hours). Then i message the second person. Thanks and good night :)

Hayhay916 are you still willing to give me Eugene? If so let me know please.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just finished doing the trade with Forestyne and now i will start time travelling to get the free space for Eugene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back