Status
Not open for further replies.

BeT07

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (4) +
Hellos guys :) if you have any of those villagers moving out i can offer you a bunch of in game bells or my wolf link villager ( who is moving out ) or a few pokemon in Sun/Moon. Thank you in advance for your replies :)

Amiibo statue villagers cannot actually be adopted, unfortunately. Your best bet is posting this in the official 'Looking For' thread.

I can get you Goldie if you'd like.

Last edited:
Eugene is in my town, though I dont know when he will be moving out, I can time travel for you if you'd like c:

forestyne Ohh! thanks didnt know that anyways i would really appreciate your offert. Do you want bells or pokemon for it? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Eugene is in my town, though I dont know when he will be moving out, I can time travel for you if you'd like c:

Thanks!! That would be great just let me move out one villager so i have space in my town. Do you want bells or pokemon for it? :)

Last edited:
forestyne Ohh! thanks didnt know that anyways i would really appreciate your offert. Do you want bells or pokemon for it? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks!! That would be great just let me move out one villager so i have space in my town. Do you want bells or pokemon for it? :)

I've never heard of trading Pok?mon for villagers before... but anyway, bells will be just fine! Just give me a little while and I'll get her into boxes for you! I did binge on Normal villagers so now my towns totally out of balance x_x It'll only take me a bit.

Last edited:
I've never heard of trading Pok?mon for villagers before... but anyway, bells will be just fine! Just give me a little while and I'll get her into boxes for you! I did binge on Normal villagers so now my towns totally out of balance x_x It'll only take me a bit.

Okay no problem, take your time, just don't forget to tell me when ready :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ill do bells, thank you c: Ill let you know when he is in boxes

Ill do bells, thank you c: Ill let you know when he is in boxes

Excellent!! , in the meantime im waiting for Forestyne to give me Goldie so i can time travel until i get someone out of town for Eugene!! Thanks Again :)

I'm going to bed and will be back in about 12 hours. Whoever of the two ( Forestyne or Hayhay916 ) gets your respective villager first message me after the 12 hours have passed. Although i would really appreciate if the other person reports me when the villager is ready. After the first person and I have finished with the trade i proceed to time travel until i get another free space in my town (this should take me only a few minutes/hours). Then i message the second person. Thanks and good night :)

Hayhay916 are you still willing to give me Eugene? If so let me know please.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just finished doing the trade with Forestyne and now i will start time travelling to get the free space for Eugene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back