Path layout

The problem with the bridge from the plaza to the town hall, is that on the shortest route (the one most to the right), there is a rock on the side of the plaza. It is possible to place a bridge there, but the rock would be in the way of a path leading there. I think it's better to keep the bridge a bit on the left, therefore.
(by the way @dino, my house is the yellow one, not the blue one ^^)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and Mayor-of-Bliss, these are the paths I'm using. (soon to be changed into spring version of the same paths)
Main path: (hopefully you can see it clearly enough, I didn't have any better pictures)
tumblr_okcutylYzk1uhf3vfo3_400.jpg

Side path:
tumblr_ok0h8nTAYP1vk79b2o1_400.jpg
tumblr_ok0h8nTAYP1vk79b2o2_400.jpg

The problem with the bridge from the plaza to the town hall, is that on the shortest route (the one most to the right), there is a rock on the side of the plaza. It is possible to place a bridge there, but the rock would be in the way of a path leading there. I think it's better to keep the bridge a bit on the left, therefore.
I HATE rocks! I have like three rocks within a screen's worth in my town and it drives me bananas because it's right between my town hall and re-tail and I want to DESTROY THEM. Hopefully you'll find a good way to get your paths how you want them, it always takes me a while to do mine. Here's a picture of my town so far with the areas I'm planning on developing and stuff.
DgRWeIO.png
You can see I like simple stuff. XD

Last edited:
I could always come over to your town if you'd want to and have the time. Planning is easier if you have a clear view of what you're working on.

I'd appreciate that! It is pretty hard to explain, and even with screenshots it would probably still be a bit confusing. I'll VM you about it, okay? :)

Back