Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
So I am the kind of person who goes in way too deep with the decorating and planning and everything, so far I am just planting PWP's here and there to get my town to perfect status until I get all my villagers lined up in perfect order. This is basically what I'll have once I get in all my dreamies:
DgRWeIO.png

Residential neighborhood down at the bottom, shops up top, but I want to do some "developed areas" and I have several ideas of things I might want to do, and I know at least one of them is going to fill that huge open area on the right side by the cliff. But I can only fit two as far as I can tell with the space I have so I need suggestions of what to do and where you think would be a good place.

The black lines are my paths but can easily be removed, but the buildings aren't moving from where they are so pretty much any open area is fair game in my opinion. The PWP's in each "area idea" marked with a * are must haves for sure.

Park:
I might want this near a pond cause I think it would go well with the park theme, but idk if there's enough room for all the PWP's it could include...
-Blue benches
-Round lights
-Tire toy*
-Sand box*
-Jungle Gym*
-Balloon arch(as the entrance)
-Garbage can
-Drinking fountain
-Picnic blanket

Art walk:
I would probably have paths "leading through" an area surrounded with bushes and trees and then have the PWP's place throughout.
-Chair Sculpture
-Modern street lights
-Illuminated arch (as the entrance)
-Archway sculpture*
-Cube sculpture
-Custom-Design signs
-Illuminated heart*
-Illuminated tree*
-Stature fountain*
-Zen garden
-Moai statue
-Stone tablet*
-Stonehenge
-Totem

Garden:
It would have tons of rainbow flowers and a few rows of fruit trees
-Topiaries(not sure which ones they're all cute)
-Fence*
-Flower bed*
-Water pump
-Wisteria trellis*
-Flower arch(as entrance)
-Water well
-Metal benches
-Street lamps

ZEN Garden
Similar to the garden idea but I'd have more bushes and bamboo and probably mostly white flowers
-Metal benches
-Geyser*
-Zen garden
-Hot spring*
-Archway sculpture
-Zen street lights
-Zen bell*
-Stone tablet*

Last edited:
Very nice layout and planning, your town looks so amazing already. Whichever you pick, I think the best thing to do is to fill all the spaces above the river first since if you end up lacking pwps the vertical path to the right can always be turned into a tree tunnel path thing without pwps. Maybe consider where your police station will go as well before picking one of your choices.

1. plan the locations of your police station and campsite!! (if you want these two pwps, that is)
2. i'd focus on the 'art walk' and 'garden', as an art walk seems very unique to me, and gardens are always unique.
3. plan a colour scheme and plan tree/bush positions around your pwps

good luck with your lil' town! c:

I vote for the art walk and the garden. The PWPs you mention for the art walk are some of my favorites, and rarely used, whereas I see a lot of zen gardens and parks. I still like the park idea, though, and I think you could probably fit a small park somewhere - maybe right above the rightmost bridge? I would put the art walk in the right-hand strip of land and the flower park in the empty space near the middle of the map.

I voted Zen Garden because I really like the japanese vibe you can get
good luck! hope to see the dream address soon! :blush:

Very nice layout and planning, your town looks so amazing already. Whichever you pick, I think the best thing to do is to fill all the spaces above the river first since if you end up lacking pwps the vertical path to the right can always be turned into a tree tunnel path thing without pwps. Maybe consider where your police station will go as well before picking one of your choices.

1. plan the locations of your police station and campsite!! (if you want these two pwps, that is)
2. i'd focus on the 'art walk' and 'garden', as an art walk seems very unique to me, and gardens are always unique.
3. plan a colour scheme and plan tree/bush positions around your pwps

good luck with your lil' town! c:

Thank you guys for reminding me, I did actually place my campsite so I added it to the map up top, but I am not planning on doing a police station in this town... mostly because I don't know which to choose, the modern is more light colored, but I like the classic (and Booker) because it's cuter... so I don't know. The only place, since I am doing my buildings up top, that I would think MAYBE it'd be alright is between the Town Hall and Re-Tail but idk if it'd even fit there...

I really like the tree tunnel idea because I kind of love them but I do one in like each of my towns so idk about doing it here too...

Yes, I am all about color schemes, that's why if I did a Zen garden it would be zen colors while the regular garden would be rainbow because that's a big part of my towns theme. Also I am definitly going to "fence them in" with trees and bushes so it can be it's own kind of "cut off" section for whatever it is I decide on.

I also can decide if I want a lighthouse... cause I like it to be on a cliff for accuracy but idk where one would look good especially with my developed areas...

I think I've zoned out areas for two larger areas, and one will for sure be a park, but I'm still debating on what to do for the other larger one. But I also think I have a small space for a few PWPs but idk what would translate well being so small...

The two places I like for the light house are the bottom left of the cliff, near the lowest point. The other place I like is again on the bottom of the cliff, but to the right of the slope, again the lowest point. That said I like to put the light house close to the dock. Another good place for it would be anywhere on the right side since it's not yet developed.

Actually a light house park on the right side would be pretty.

I chose your park idea. I see a lot of gardens and art towns so I think a park with some childish things would be a nice change of pace. That's just what I've seen before though.

Posted a more current map, and I have room for two big areas and one smaller area I want to develop and I'm still considering the lighthouse as well. The area with the cafe and pond I am for sure making a park now, I've decided, cause I think it'd work well to have the pond and cafe included in it as well.

But now I just have to pick what to do for that HUGE long strip and the smaller area below the plaza...

If you wanted to do a "small park" you could do the tire toy in front of the jungle gym. I've done that it makes a cute area with trees behind it. It would maybe fit right on the end of your row of houses. I did it in a previous town.

I totally understand the light house being accurate. Do want to mention it looks really cute on the closer train track bank of the river. I built mine there because it was suggested. I actually love it even though before doing it I hated the idea.

The cafe park will be so cool :) it'll make getting coffee more enjoyable.

Hmmm. That's a tough one. Under your town tree...A play ground might be cute there. Or a fountain with some topiaries. Or a mini Zen or small art walk. Picnic blankets would be cite there too! (Sorry if you don't want new ideas I get crazy about designing my town too.) What about a picnic blanket and a bell with trees behind it?

For the other area...hm... I thought the art walk was cute. I have an area like that but I'm making it a big garden in my town sort of. You could make it a illuminated art walk type thing maybe?

Just me rambling sorry about that. Hope it helps.

Last edited:
If you wanted to do a "small park" you could do the tire toy in front of the jungle gym. I've done that it makes a cute area with trees behind it. It would maybe fit right on the end of your row of houses. I did it in a previous town.

I totally understand the light house being accurate. Do want to mention it looks really cute on the closer train track bank of the river. I built mine there because it was suggested. I actually love it even though before doing it I hated the idea.

The cafe park will be so cool :) it'll make getting coffee more enjoyable.

Hmmm. That's a tough one. Under your town tree...A play ground might be cute there. Or a fountain with some topiaries. Or a mini Zen or small art walk. Picnic blankets would be cite there too! (Sorry if you don't want new ideas I get crazy about designing my town too.) What about a picnic blanket and a bell with trees behind it?

For the other area...hm... I thought the art walk was cute. I have an area like that but I'm making it a big garden in my town sort of. You could make it a illuminated art walk type thing maybe?

Just me rambling sorry about that. Hope it helps.

I do the same thing while looking at all my spaces... there's just TOO MANY OPTIONS! I love so many PWP's and I wish I could just include them all. XD

I would put the art walk in the long zone on the right, for sure! It would be really cool because either way you enter the area, you have to walk straight through it, so it really would be an art walk instead of a just an art area. The archway sculpture would look good in the center of the space, so you walk through that halfway through the art walk. Maybe the statue fountain could go at the top right of the area, where the land juts out a bit. It looks like a nice spot for it.

I would put the art walk in the long zone on the right, for sure! It would be really cool because either way you enter the area, you have to walk straight through it, so it really would be an art walk instead of a just an art area. The archway sculpture would look good in the center of the space, so you walk through that halfway through the art walk. Maybe the statue fountain could go at the top right of the area, where the land juts out a bit. It looks like a nice spot for it.

I'm kind of considering because it is such a large area just to combine the art and garden ideas even, so I can still have lots of the art stuff and foliage in that space as well, and yeah I definitely wanted to put one of the larger things in that space because it's so perfect, but if I am going to surround the whole area in trees and bushes it might be harder to fit it there, I'll have to play around with it though.

Back