• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Minecraft

Haskell

Saving for a username change KEK
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
0000-0000-0000
Does anyone here play Minecraft? What system do you use?

I stopped playing but want to play again on the PC. ;p

I used to but my laptop is not the best it probably couldn't handle Minecraft properly. I always do PC though!

Have any good Youtube channels to recommend? I hate Pat and Jen tho. They're annoying! My little brother watches them and it makes me want to throw the television.

I play on most platforms, xbox, android, pc etc. Most commonly play on PC but yeah haven't played it in ages. Would like to start playing again.

For Minecraft? Eh, only Minecraft Channel I could stand is iJevin, love that man. But I don't even watch him anymore I just watch documentaries on YouTube now.. I know, nerd over here lol!

Haha, what a coincidence! My siblings and I actually just started playing Minecraft again last night after a long break! We all play together on our laptops.

Haha! :)

I'm thinking of a skin. I like one that in which is basic and can represent many things.

Hard to browse through so many. >.<

- - - Post Merge - - -

I play on most platforms, xbox, android, pc etc. Most commonly play on PC but yeah haven't played it in ages. Would like to start playing again.

Maybe you can start playing soon. ;p

It's a great kid game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

For Minecraft? Eh, only Minecraft Channel I could stand is iJevin, love that man. But I don't even watch him anymore I just watch documentaries on YouTube now.. I know, nerd over here lol!

Lol. That sounds informational! ^.^

My brother "owns" five Minecraft guides.

Last edited:
My roommate and I play in stints. Every year or so it's the only game we'll play for several months. Depends on a variety of factors, but this last time we played on a DevCo CrackPack server, basically OWNED the server as far as wealth went in about a week. We were the wealthiest players lol. We stopped playing a few months ago, so maybe it's time to go back.

I haven't played in a while. I find that playing alone gets boring so I only play with people. I used to play with my ex on PC and my brother on Xbox. It was really fun! I should get back into it.

My roommate and I play in stints. Every year or so it's the only game we'll play for several months. Depends on a variety of factors, but this last time we played on a DevCo CrackPack server, basically OWNED the server as far as wealth went in about a week. We were the wealthiest players lol. We stopped playing a few months ago, so maybe it's time to go back.

lol binge play! :p

Eh, it's still on my PC, but considering my first world is lost somewhere online I don't really feel like coming back.
All I do anymore is play multiplayer, Trouble in Mineville to be exact. My rank is way to high there. :eek:

Back