• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

"You've been playing a long time"

It depends on my mood.
I play without 3d so I'm not worried about my vision.
Sometimes it's like hey thanks for caring, still going to play another three hours.
Sometimes it's like I KNOW IVE BEEN PLAYING AWHILE don't need you to tell me uhg.
Sometimes I kind of laugh because I'm wandering around doing nothing and I'm like I know I'm obviously bored here shush.

I play pretty much 24/7. It doesn't bother me, but occasionally if I'm in a hurry I'll forget I didn't actually have a conversation with that villager. Once Zell told me that and then straight afterwards he told me he was 'thinking' and needed a break...;;;

Ye, it gets annoying, but I understand because my play sessions are long. This game is made for everyone, but I would say it's marketed towards children. It sounds moderately judgmental and irritating with the reminders, but it's good of Nintendo to include reminders. Doing too much of anything can be strenuous and taking a break can help

Back