• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

KK Slider Badge

UglyMonsterFace

Arize from Azulon
Apple 🍎
Durian 🌽
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Pink Moon Jellyfish
Blue Moon Jellyfish
Green Moon Jellyfish
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Dino Plush
Bee Plush
Mom's Plush
Sheep Plush
Celeste Chick Plush
So I'm spending my Saturday night listening to his songs over and over, trying to earn his badge. I know, I'm a party animal. How did you guys earn this? A song at a time every Saturday? Did you do it all in a night like I am? Or do you just not care about this badge? :p

woah, i didn't even know you could get a badge by listening to kk slider's songs? *what* *mindblown*

woah, i didn't even know you could get a badge by listening to kk slider's songs? *what* *mindblown*

Yeah, lol. It's one of the badges I haven't earned yet (not even Bronze) because it just isn't part of my regular routine on Saturdays. Most of the other badges are daily routine things that you can earn eventually, without really trying too too hard. I believe you need to listen to KK 100 times for Gold.

Thank you for reminding me! I keep forgetting him and this badge exists. (Seriously club lol is so useless)

Thank you for reminding me! I keep forgetting him and this badge exists. (Seriously club lol is so useless)

Yeah, apart from being able to choose which songs to receive on Saturdays, it's useless beyond hanging out there with people who come over :/ I never go in there. Only started to because I just started getting serious about completing all my badges.

Yeah, apart from being able to choose which songs to receive on Saturdays, it's useless beyond hanging out there with people who come over :/ I never go in there. Only started to because I just started getting serious about completing all my badges.

Yeah! And now that you can buy songs , its not completely necessary to ask for songs, like other versions were you will need to ask him to play in order to get the music

I got mine by doing one after the other some saturdays nights while watching TV, mind blowingly boring but worth it to get my badges lol

The first song I heard him play on saturday was KK Milonga (that creepy album cover of him playing the accordion while diva lounges seductively in a nightie). In all my time playing I have never seen that in the shops and I was so shocked by it I started going to live shows more often to see what other songs I missed. Is it just me or are there some songs you can't get at the shops and only through his shows? Anyways, that earned me at least a bronze.. but I haven't been going lately.

oh, what we will do for our badges, lol.

Best of luck! I have hardly listened to K.K. at all, since it's so easy to get the songs by buying them from T&T/other AC players.

To get it I would have to tt to a Saturday night because I work Saturday nights every week. I love listening to them live and I know for sure I've listened to a lot on my old town but I don't know if I listen to more than one in a night cause he only gives you the one copy. I'll have to do that though, I usually do it while I'm online on tumblr or something so I can just set it down and do other stuff instead of watch credits 500 times. XD

Never really cared for badges or Club LOL. I usually just buy my songs from T&T.

Do you have to play EACH and every song of his? Or can you reply the same song over and over to get all badges?

I just listened to a bunch of his songs whenever I had the time on a Saturday. I enjoy them. :)

I haven't even dived into this yet. Since I can buy his music at T&T I don't feel the need. although I'd probably power through 10 songs a night while on these forums keeping myself from dying of boredom.

So I'm spending my Saturday night listening to his songs over and over, trying to earn his badge. I know, I'm a party animal. How did you guys earn this? A song at a time every Saturday? Did you do it all in a night like I am? Or do you just not care about this badge? :p

Since I have no interest in badges in general, and only get them to stop creepy old Phineas from stalking me, this one is an almost certain no-go. Just as IRL, my home is silent and KK's songs(?) only have value when a villager requests "something that goes on top of something", I'll find a number that is appropriate for that villager and have Cyrus build a music box. Yeah, I'm old. Get off my lawn!

I've been doing one song per Saturday. Somehow I got the idea that it was number of visits not the number of requested songs :confused:
I'll definitely be requesting several on Saturdays to come. I've had the silver badge for a while, so I figure I must be close to gold by now.

I didn't know you could get it by listening a lot in the same day! Gonna farm that badge next week

Back