• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Town and Mayor name ideas?

deerprongs

˗ˏˋ 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒸𝒽 ˎˊ˗
Bells
Switch
4980-1638-2401
I've recently gotten AC:NL again, after several months of not having it due to losing it. I have gone through quite a few name ideas, but have yet to think of anything that really speaks to me.

I'm not really sure what I want to do for my town theme, but I'm leaning more toward a natural type of town. I would also like my mayor to be sort of into archaeology and astrology and such, so any name ideas revolving around that would be much appreciated! I'd also like some whimsical/unique town names, as well.

Thanks! c:

oh wow, those are really nice! I just love Astraeus and Nautilica!

I might use Nautilica (I'm a sucker for ocean-themed names) aaa

Last edited:
that would be so exciting to see! haha, glad you like em. really pretty names!

just realized that Nautilica is too long by one character rip. I might shorten it to Nautilic, because it's still really pretty even without the 'a' <3

Last edited:
Okay so I go by a code of honour thing with starting a town and naming a mayor hehe. In the sense of I name my mayor either my real name or a nickname, for example my mayor is named Espi, short for my nickname Espionage. Also my town name is named after something I love/enjoy/like which is named: Mt. Dew aka the soft drink Mountain Dew. I've even used a QR code to get a flag for my town that's from an official Mt. Dew logo/image from google; which by the way you can use at Able Sisters when you've talked to Saple each day for a week or something like that? After the 7th day she'll place down a sewing machine next to the clothing line, which you can use to create/edit and import flags/custom designs/standee's and so forth. Now here's a link that I'll post below where you can import custom images to use for the above mentioned QR codes, once made you simply speak to Saple and get her to import it which uses your 3DS's camera.

Click Here for the link. I suggest bookmarking it too <3

wow, that's very helpful, thank you! I'll be sure to bookmark that, and save it for when I can use it. <3

Back