• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Where is the best place to buy a complete series of Amibo cards?

Hay

she/they! Check out my amiibocard trading post! <3
Bells
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Hybrid Rose
New Horizons Token
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Easter Egg
Im looking for any complete series I can get my hands on of the cards, but I dont know where to loolk. I have looked on Ebay and Amazon, any suggestions?

*Please keep in mind, if you do sell then, dont self advertise please. I would much rather you pm me so we can talk 1 on 1. Thank you!!*

Last edited:
I'm in Au, but at my local Target they had a rack full of season 2 packs. Just buy a bunch of packs and give away / sell your duplicates.

Unfortunately, it'll be really expensive for you to buy the complete series... a complete series 1 on eBay is $200.. Your best best is to buy a few packs and start trading here on the forums :) I just started collecting in December, and I'm already 60% done ^_^ Don't waste your money by buying a complete set from scalpers.

Target? Didnt know they sold then. Thank you! c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Unfortunately, it'll be really expensive for you to buy the complete series... a complete series 1 on eBay is $200.. Your best best is to buy a few packs and start trading here on the forums :) I just started collecting in December, and I'm already 60% done ^_^ Don't waste your money by buying a complete set from scalpers.

Thank you for the advise, Ill go try to buy some soon c:

I agree with Arize ! I started the second week of January I think collecting then started trading last week of January now I have only 40-50 cards left I need! Toys R Us and Game Stop are were I get mine.

Back