Where is the best place to buy a complete series of Amibo cards?

Hay

she/they! Check out my amiibocard trading post! <3
Bells
Eggs
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Hybrid Rose
New Horizons Token
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Easter Egg
Im looking for any complete series I can get my hands on of the cards, but I dont know where to loolk. I have looked on Ebay and Amazon, any suggestions?

*Please keep in mind, if you do sell then, dont self advertise please. I would much rather you pm me so we can talk 1 on 1. Thank you!!*

Last edited:
I'm in Au, but at my local Target they had a rack full of season 2 packs. Just buy a bunch of packs and give away / sell your duplicates.

Unfortunately, it'll be really expensive for you to buy the complete series... a complete series 1 on eBay is $200.. Your best best is to buy a few packs and start trading here on the forums :) I just started collecting in December, and I'm already 60% done ^_^ Don't waste your money by buying a complete set from scalpers.

Target? Didnt know they sold then. Thank you! c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Unfortunately, it'll be really expensive for you to buy the complete series... a complete series 1 on eBay is $200.. Your best best is to buy a few packs and start trading here on the forums :) I just started collecting in December, and I'm already 60% done ^_^ Don't waste your money by buying a complete set from scalpers.

Thank you for the advise, Ill go try to buy some soon c:

I agree with Arize ! I started the second week of January I think collecting then started trading last week of January now I have only 40-50 cards left I need! Toys R Us and Game Stop are were I get mine.

Back