• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Music box stopped working

watercolorwish

Happy🎃Halloween!
Apple 🍎
Lemon 🍋
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
4321-2546-0916
Pumpkin Pie
Tasty Cake
Kirby Easter Egg
Cake
Cake
so all 10 of my music boxes in my house are working fine, but k.k. aria (my fav one of course, new leaf is testing me) has all of a sudden stopped working? what i mean is when i go to open it by pressing A nothing happens. i turned it all the ways it can go and nothing is working. im starting to think maybe after a while music boxes just stop working since real life ones do too but idk if this is supposed to happen...help is this happening to anyone else? its really really weird?

music boxes have never stopped working for me, that's really strange... is it a new glitch?

music boxes have never stopped working for me, that's really strange... is it a new glitch?

maybe im hoping i can just go get another one because the music boxes are really nice. it literally will not open. i wish i could just crack it open, but unfortunately thats not an option :D

Have you tried placing it in a another spot in the room or rotating it? That's so weird!

I would try taking it down and replacing it somewhere else like on a different surface, I know certain times I'll go to activate like a candle or something on a shelf and it wont select it. So maybe try placing it somewhere else, I've never had a music box stop working, of course when you have two in a room if you open one the other closes but they both work individually.

Is it possible that there can be too many music boxes in your house? I don't know, I've never had more than three at a time so I don't know whether or not that's the case.

Back