Any Psycho/Bates Motel fans here?

Weiland

Flick Fanboy 🦎💞
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
7046-6089-3415
I'm looking forward to the return of Bates Motel in a couple of days. I'm going to be so sad when this season finishes because it's the last one and Bates Motel and Psycho have both consumed my adolescent life.
Are any of you into the Psycho franchise or Bates Motel?

Just Psycho. From what I've heard, the show isn't very accurate to the original.

EDIT: Also, I'm pretty sure the show doesn't pay any mind to the sequels that the original film had, which disappoints me. Won't spoil it for anybody, but the sequels change a lot of the big plot points of the first film.

Last edited:
I don't watch bates motel, but I lovelovelove psycho. It's one of my favorite horror movies ever. I love Hitchcock in general, though. :)

I watched the first few seasons of Bates motel and I loved it. I thought they displayed the psychological abuse really well
However I am a few seasons behind now

I tried to catch up on Bates Motel for the new season, but I'm stuck on season 3 and there's no way to catch up in time now. I've never seen the Psycho films, though.

i stared watching bates motel earlier this month, but it makes me feel really anxious when i watch it so i can only watch a few episodes at a time lol

there's no way i'm going to catch up to the episodes being released in real-time, but i think it's a pretty good tv show

i've also never seen the psycho films, but i would love to someday soon !

I did enjoy watching Bates Motel ^_^ I want to watch the new season on Netflix, but I've actually already forgotten a lot of the stuff that happened previously, so I'll have to rewatch everything before doing that. :( I'm not sure if I've seen Psycho from start to finish.. If I have, I probably didn't love it since it obviously didn't leave much of an impression.. But to be honest, I'm not a big fan of old movies to begin with :(

Hitchcock's Psycho is one of my favorite films, but I've never watched Bates Motel

Back