MoonlightAbsol's NEW Art Thread/Freebies [OPEN]

Ahhh your art is amazing! I'd love if you drew my boy :"")

And I love birds, you should post the picture you did! <3

holy hell, dude! your art evolved so much over 6 months! gotta say i love your updated style!! it's somehow lighter than before? although maybe that's just because it's not those thick-lined copics?? idk, those were awesome too of course but either way your new art = a+++

also If you're not sick of me by now i am 1000% irl commissioning you this summer

Last edited:
holy hell, dude! your art evolved so much over 6 months! gotta say i love your updated style!! it's somehow lighter than before? although maybe that's just because it's not those thick-lined copics?? idk, those were awesome too of course but either way your new art = a+++

also If you're not sick of me by now i am 1000% irl commissioning you this summer
aaaaa thanks! I haven't been doing a lot of stuff in copic recently tbh since I've had no time? And on top of that I'm once again stuck with "do I make the shading pretty or go with cel-shading like my digital work?" I'm just surprised you still want to commission me after the fiasco that happened over the past six months smh
~~~~

Happy new year, everyone! Enjoy the freebies :) Also @ mythic, and Pearls, I might go and draw some of your other characters later just for fun so stick around if ya want.

....and welcome back to another round of "I just can't get the lighting right"
I know the proportions on her are essentially chibi, so I tried to make her non-chibi, keeping in mind the smaller nature of the species. I think it turned out pretty okay.

OocA4B1.jpg
BL1iSVM.jpg
RaARpj3.jpg
p0a5XQH.jpg
I couldn't exactly tell what was on her shirt, so I drew them as flowers. Hope ya don't mind

z6mxn4W.jpg
maAxFJR.jpg

That's all for now!

aaaaa thanks! I haven't been doing a lot of stuff in copic recently tbh since I've had no time? And on top of that I'm once again stuck with "do I make the shading pretty or go with cel-shading like my digital work?" I'm just surprised you still want to commission me after the fiasco that happened over the past six months smh

pff, 'fiasco', nahhh. i've waited longer for less, believe me xD
of course i wanna comm you friendo, i wanna support you and stuff, lol. look out for me in your inbox come summer =w=

~~~~

Happy new year, everyone! Enjoy the freebies :) Also @ mythic, and Pearls, I might go and draw some of your other characters later just for fun so stick around if ya want.

....and welcome back to another round of "I just can't get the lighting right"
I know the proportions on her are essentially chibi, so I tried to make her non-chibi, keeping in mind the smaller nature of the species. I think it turned out pretty okay.

OocA4B1.jpg
-snip-

AHHH! She's adorable! thx so much for doing her!

omg I didn't see that the freeb was done but omg she looks beautiful in your style!! tysm!

and 100%% sticking around for more if you'd like to draw my other babes!! i love your art so much!

Last edited:
Hey there. Are you still doing freebies? :rolleyes:
If so I would be tickled if you'd draw one of these sweet girls.

Hi! If it?s okay with you, if you?re still taking freebies, could you make a drawing of my Miitopia character? Here?s a reference: 9DF4F4C2-33C4-4569-BFA4-4609F856388A.jpg. Thank you for considering!

Hiya all, I'm sorta back! I kinda just wanted to post some stuff so here I am. I WILL be going through the old freebies I didn't draw back in December eventually, but I don't have an estimated time.

Here's some new stuff! Click on whatever folder gets your attention, I guess

1SxcVSP.png

5q9E5c0.png

unvsKbI.png
Poses are based off the Holy Quintet transformation scene in Rebellion; Nagisa's is from her figma

gbl1SYR.jpg

4M66HUb.jpg

ULTG5mf.jpg

DdUyWgc.jpg

WyEBIKr.jpg

MqveOCq.jpg
Y4NbEFs.jpg

oYFoTaj.jpg

jXJSsZK.jpg

lzAu23t.jpg

zTTh3Y0.jpg

9rslYHm.jpg

vokaj8Q.jpg

KEsLmlf.jpg

Hey y'all, I'm officially back for the summer! I'll be doing some more freebies and commissions and stuff, and I'm super excited to be back!

I don't really have much to say other than a lot of these new art examples are either 999/VLR or Danganronpa related, because that's sort of all I've been doing with my life recently. I've also been playing around a little bit with my art style yet again, and tbh I don't know what I'm doing half the time

mxftVJb.jpg

1TrAyhg.jpg

ILGSe3r.jpg

jILhWYV.jpg

ZQMluVi.jpg

S1hj0Po.jpg

o3huipk.jpg

q8S6Si7.jpg

RT0JcDR.png

SNXexXt.png

Once more, I'm taking freebies again! Like usual, I'll try to do as many of them as possible (within my limits of course) :)

unrelated but my 4 year anniversary of being on tbt is coming up in a few days so ayyyyy

Last edited:
Back