• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

MoonlightAbsol's NEW Art Thread/Freebies [OPEN]

MoonlightAbsol

back to drawing
Apple 🍎
Banana 🍌
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
1869-8437-6286
Yellow Crescent Moon
Moonlight Halloweaster Egg
June Birthstone (Pearl)
May Birthstone (Emerald)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Cake
Blue Candy
***If you're here from the 2023 stuff, please check page 10!***
~~~

Is it even legal to have this many art threads??? I wouldn't make so many if my art style didn't change constantly omg
~~~~

Hey guys, I'm back! I know it's been, like… Forever and a day since I was last here, but I've been super busy with school and college applications. All's been well; I'm graduating this year, and I've gotten into the art school I really wanted to go to. That also means that I'll probably be here at various times until June, and then here for the summer, and then… probably not so much

Anyway, I'm finally back and super excited to do more drawings for you all! Here's some recent stuff I've been doing, and I apologize because there's a LOT. I normally resize the drawings, but this time I didn't (so I could have the best quality), so I'm crossing my fingers that they aren't too large

mxftVJb.jpg

1TrAyhg.jpg

ILGSe3r.jpg

jILhWYV.jpg

ZQMluVi.jpg

S1hj0Po.jpg

o3huipk.jpg

q8S6Si7.jpg

RT0JcDR.png

SNXexXt.png

gbl1SYR.jpg

4M66HUb.jpg

DdUyWgc.jpg

zTTh3Y0.jpg

9rslYHm.jpg

~~~~~~

Freebies will be done in Copic marker unless specified as a pencil/pen sketch; I'm deciding to move digital pieces to commissions because they take too long. I'll try to do as many freebies as I can as well! Please no furries/mecha/nsfw/etc. Gijinkas are perfectly fine, and I'll even be happy to design a gijinka for you!

Also, since a few people asked about commissions last time… just pm me and we can work something out

~~~~~~~~

MqveOCq.jpg

Y4NbEFs.jpg

jXJSsZK.jpg

1SxcVSP.png

5q9E5c0.png

unvsKbI.png

ULTG5mf.jpg

WyEBIKr.jpg

oYFoTaj.jpg

lzAu23t.jpg

W3rU7t9.png

yMPowTe.png

vO72VkZ.png

Sgea3oy.png

CX3HLj7.jpg

RX0MRfC.jpg

y18WBJI.jpg

SVJRtjm.jpg

zOQpi7J.jpg

ljcX2ZJ.jpg

xH5DwnI.jpg

Y6djalz.jpg

4qi7efZ.jpg

B025UMP.jpg

2l0ux5s.png

nMtzTAx.jpg

FAegjqA.jpg

gIlKdeT.jpg

4EQRNMV.jpg

0Bksr34.jpg

Sj2a8tI.jpg

R0R5eLN.jpg

puAK5D0.jpg

tJKRSme.jpg

kQZ7Ssu.jpg

gw8gfP3.jpg

NvXDDO2.jpg

pQ0a3MO.jpg

c37Ni2L.jpg

iWG9lkd.png

o5clBl3.jpg

oqUIN8o.png

k1k2q0O.jpg

Owg4ebB.jpg

5fBt1RP.jpg

buqlpk8.jpg

Qi6li2c.png

These are all from various bases (I totally forgot to save the credits tho so if anyone knows who did them, please let me know)

H3zMlpd.jpg

oDAHpop.jpg

mvFvVKK.jpg

w5IgiBK.jpg

cEGdjsF.jpg

POAfxgc.jpg

8kLPJo5.jpg

LeyJnEc.jpg

^^ Based off a picture I found on WeHeartIt. Unfortunately, since it was a repost, I don't know where the original pic came from

Pbzh7Zb.jpg

PtWXkQX.jpg

^^ Based off a loading screen from Project Diva F2nd

Last edited:
WATERCOOLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOR ART HYPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, I recently got into watercolor art and its so fun ;u; I have a new appreciation for traditional art ever since I switched mediums from digital to traditional after like 5 years lol. I'v been practicing to get better at not making mistakes since using your eraser damages your paper </3
I will say, I can tell that most of your art is drawn by you, your style may"change" but generally I could tell its from one artist. I do like your art, and will lurk around because art is someone world taking a physical form ;-; and I stalk things like this

if interested, Digital would be my top choice, but I dont care otherwise, feel free to chose what you would like most.
Her headband is made of leaves ( the first picture is the updated picture)
518ed41c3a.jpg
eaa3d04337.gif

32d77b1556.gif
e26d0bbaf4.gif

If you dont like the refs, I can get you another design, them photo skills on point doe LUL. i'm sorry
Thank you for considering.
Gimmie that gallery link so I can stalk

Last edited:
oooh man goddamn
welcome back(itś gamzee) prolly don?t remember me but i love your art
good luck!

WHAAAT!! YOUR ART IS HELLA GOOD!!!
For a freebie: Her in Copic?
Commissions: Her and Her for the Splatoon set? Both in digital? ^_^

Last edited:
If you dont like the refs, I can get you another design, them photo skills on point doe LUL. i'm sorry
Thank you for considering.
Gimmie that gallery link so I can stalk
Did you want both of them together or separate? And yeah, watercolors are totally amazing!!! I'm absolutely in love with them to the point where I kinda forgot how to use my copics and had to relearn. Whoops

I'd love to give you a gallery link, but this is really the only place I post my art aside from my Instagram, and I don't post there as often as I should ;;

oooh man goddamn
welcome back(itś gamzee) prolly don?t remember me but i love your art
good luck!
Yes yes I remember you! and thanks~

WHAAAT!! YOUR ART IS HELLA GOOD!!!
For a freebie: Her in Copic?
Commissions: Her and Her for the Splatoon set? ^_^
Oh man they're all really cute and idk what to do
~~~~

Just letting you guys know that I won't be posting any of the freebies today since it's getting kinda late where I am

Last edited:
Did you want both of them together or separate? And yeah, watercolors are totally amazing!!! I'm absolutely in love with them to the point where I kinda forgot how to use my copics and had to relearn. Whoops

I'd love to give you a gallery link, but this is really the only place I post my art aside from my Instagram, and I don't post there as often as I should ;;

well, if you want to do both, go ahead be my guest =p, but I would like them separate since they're different oc's
Ifeel you, I remind myself to post stuff ot my gallery every few days ;-;

Last edited:
Oh man oh man oh man you're back!! I love your art! c:
Could you maybe draw these two? ^^ http://sta.sh/215vq9l7evzw?
The guy is a total cold person except to his sister, who is in turn a super soft pastel-lover who's peppy and loves her big brother v much too <3
Ofc you can draw them in any style you prefer/are comfortable with since they're freebs anyway!! <3 Hope you accept, I remember your freebie thread where you drew all requests, that was so nice of you!!

Would you be interested in my persona by any chance? Another ref of them would be the piece in my signature and avi.

Really love your Copics. And I'm a sucker for watercolor 24/7

Omg! These are soo so so cute!!! Your art is absolutely gorgeous *•* I've been looking for something like this to get inspiration from, oh my goodness please help me! I still haven't found my art style unfortunately and it's so frustrating (?Д`) Anyway, you have amazing art :)
So… ima just drop my characters here, just in case you wanted to… draw one of them
These people: Nysa, Mia or Leiko

Ah I love it all. Would it be okay to request korra and Bolin together in a digital piece.! Amazing work and congrats on school!

aaah welcome back! your art is always nice as ever (seriously,,,how do you get copics to get so good wtf teach me)
if your up for it, would you maybe draw [dylan]? thanks for considering ^^

Don't worry, I didn't skip everyone; I just wanted to get some of the digital freebies out of the way since I'm going out later today and can't take my computer

Idk how many more digital freebies I can do either because they're taking longer than I thought haha
Transparent

QZfI3E2.png

Not transparent

45VrZXD.png
Transparent

LQukhmb.png

not transparent

jKAaYKh.png

Don't worry, I didn't skip everyone; I just wanted to get some of the digital freebies out of the way since I'm going out later today and can't take my computer

Idk how many more digital freebies I can do either because they're taking longer than I thought haha
Transparent

QZfI3E2.png

Not transparent

45VrZXD.png
Transparent

LQukhmb.png

not transparent

jKAaYKh.png

omgggg!! Thank you so much for drawing Edith!! :D she looks so cute in your style! You're really really talented, I love it so much, thank you <3

Oooo can I request my mayor please??? IMG_9884.jpg

Back