MoonlightAbsol's NEW Art Thread/Freebies [OPEN]

Oh my gosh she looks amazing!! Thank you for drawing her for me! I hate to be picky, but do you think you can give her a tail? (I specified it more on her character profile) If not, that's absolutely fine and I can pay a bit for the change if you decide to. Thank you again :D

Oh my gosh she looks amazing!! Thank you for drawing her for me! I hate to be picky, but do you think you can give her a tail? (I specified it more on her character profile) If not, that's absolutely fine and I can pay a bit for the change if you decide to. Thank you again :D
Yes, I'm so sorry about that! I read about the tail but I wasn't sure where to put it since she's sitting down…Looking at it again, I think it would work fine behind her? I'll add it in a bit, but I probably won't post it until I post some of the digital freebies (just so I can put all the art in one post)

Oml your art is heavenly!!! I would love to know if you are taking requests if I may ask?
Yeah, I still am!

Last edited:
Yes, I'm so sorry about that! I read about the tail but I wasn't sure where to put it since she's sitting down…Looking at it again, I think it would work fine behind her? I'll add it in a bit, but I probably won't post it until I post some of the digital freebies (just so I can put all the art in one post)

Great, that's fine! You can just put it behind her. :)

CyKx5wt.jpg

oh my god they're so cute! thank you so much!!

Have you ever thought of doing a comic or something online? Your characters are so great!
I have thought about it, actually! The only thing is that I'm not entirely sure what the comic would be about ahah. I do have stories for my characters which I could use, but I'm not sure how to start it. Recently I've also been trying to tone everything down and fix a ton of plot stuff and really... it's all just a mess atm ;; I'm not the best at coming up with silly one-shot situations and stuff like that for a non story-driven comic either so… yeah. I hope to start one someday though!

and omg it makes me super happy to know that you'd be interested in reading a comic about my characters, like, wow I don't even know what to say it just makes me really happy and excited, I'm kinda speechless

~~~

I have some of the digital freebies, but I do not have Katie/FreeHelium's or tensu's fixed piece yet. They'll be up soon I hope

Also the digital pieces have a lot of blank spaces around them; if you want to use them for anything, feel free to cut the bottom off or something
Not transparent

RhsJ6P4.jpg

transparent

25CZggN.png
Not transparent

LwhhlS7.jpg

transparent

yR4CjKn.png
Not transparent

uGwlXhr.jpg

transparent

m1rfEC2.png

Last edited:
I have thought about it, actually! The only thing is that I'm not entirely sure what the comic would be about ahah. I do have stories for my characters which I could use, but I'm not sure how to start it. Recently I've also been trying to tone everything down and fix a ton of plot stuff and really... it's all just a mess atm ;; I'm not the best at coming up with silly one-shot situations and stuff like that for a non story-driven comic either so? yeah. I hope to start one someday though!

and omg it makes me super happy to know that you'd be interested in reading a comic about my characters, like, wow I don't even know what to say it just makes me really happy and excited, I'm kinda speechless

~~~

I have some of the digital freebies, but I do not have Katie/FreeHelium's or tensu's fixed piece yet. They'll be up soon I hope
Not transparent

RhsJ6P4.jpg

transparent

25CZggN.png
Not transparent

LwhhlS7.jpg

transparent

yR4CjKn.png
Not transparent

uGwlXhr.jpg

transparent

m1rfEC2.png

omg I love her! tysm! ^.^ I'll surely be back again :)

Hello everybody! It's summer now, so I'm finally back! It's been long enough lol. Sorry for disappearing again, I was finishing up my senior year of high school and then went on vacation.

For those of you who don't know, June is a very special month for me; it's my Bell Tree Forums anniversary! I've been sharing art with you all for 3 years now!! Time sure flies; I look back at my art when I first started posting and wow how did you guys like me so much omg (I know my old art wasn't the worst possible, but geez)

So to celebrate, I thought that along with my usual update post, I'd post a few redraws of old pictures that I did recently! They're nothing big, but the improvement and change in styles is crazy and idek what happened most of the time. Without further ado, lets get to it!
This picture requires a little backstory! However, it's way too long for me to explain in full, but the general gist is back in 2013 I made a Vocaloid comic. I don't update it much anymore, but it went strong for a full two years. Here are the main characters, from L to R: Neru, Galaco, SeeU, and Len. Galaco was the main of the main characters, with Len being a close second

2013:

tMHoEYg.jpg

2014 (when i started posting here!):

Ei9M9tU.jpg

And a super long gap to 2017:

puAK5D0.jpg
I was in Walt Disney World this past week, and while I was there, I got the urge to redraw an old picture I did of one of my OCs, Hev, as a Haunted Mansion Cast Member. It fits because, well, Hev is a ghost lol. I also finished the redraw right before posting this.

and what even is this improvement what the heck, he looks like a different person

I also have progress shots if anyone wants to see them! I was gonna do a speed paint, but i forgot. (Before anyone tells me that his nametag doesn't say Hev, it's because his actual name is Hideaki, he just goes by Hev for plot reasons. Speaking of plot reasons, if anyone has a toy house code and wants to give me it in exchange for a drawing i will love you forever)

2015:

TpmUrL7.png

2017:

oqUIN8o.png

That's it for redraws!! Now on to the normal stuff~
cEGdjsF.jpg

POAfxgc.jpg
Day 1: Favorite Arc; Story of Evil, part 2

AnGEoxV.jpg

Day 2: Favorite Song; Capriccio Farce

Fun fact! This is ALSO a redraw! The original picture was a drawing I did for an UTAU cover I did way back in the day. The cover was never uploaded anywhere and the original art was never finished, but I'll be sure to upload it here when I finish this one :)

xGP921t.jpg
TlicVL0.jpg

There's an OC and pokemon stuff on here whoops lol

6Vaq5Pn.jpg

6k8nxay.jpg

cRKgF6E.jpg

R0Dd1Wf.jpg

UbcXUP1.jpg

1Ip4k2V.jpg

RRuA1z0.jpg
zwDzs7L.jpg

qN0QZxU.jpg

This last one is not of my characters, but rather a few of my biggest inspiration's, Taz Saints

p9vkvQM.jpg

And that's all for now! I'll start taking freebies again, and I've also updated the first post on info about commissions. I'm gonna try to be more conservative with the freebies this time, and they'll certainly be better quality than the last bunch because wow those were so rushed, I'm so sorry

may i request a copic freebie of namine ritsu? ;v; he's my favorite utau and your vocaloid art is top tier!!

also going to commission you with items, i'mma send a pm in a second

Last edited:
May I ask for a freebie of my OC (Princess Zari) ?
Your art is awesome and it's so nice from you, that you offer some for free (for poor people like me xD) ^.^

*sweats*
You've gotten so much better at this!! Loving the new work!!

I don't even know if I should throw a request this time, each time seems to get more complex from the last ;___;

Back