• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

MoonlightAbsol's NEW Art Thread/Freebies [OPEN]

oml your art work is so beautiful!!!!!~i would love for you to draw my oc star,http://imgur.com/a/HyUDE, here is the refrence. i will pay 30 tbt!!~ thank you so much for concidering!!!:)

*sweats*
You've gotten so much better at this!! Loving the new work!!

I don't even know if I should throw a request this time, each time seems to get more complex from the last ;___;
I'm more than happy to draw for you! You've been with me for like, two years now, so it's the least I can do. You're always checking in and supporting me and I really appreciate it :)
~~~

Anyway, I got some stuff! I wasn't kidding when I said I was going to be taking my time this time around... These two pictures literally took all day. Still struggling with getting good lighting; I'll have to figure something out
Ritsu is actually my favorite utau as well, with Honoka Elie and Ryone Yami as close seconds :) (and geez I could ramble on about voca/utau all day) His character is so interesting and his voice is outstanding. He's a pleasure to work with as well, although I will admit I actually haven't used him for anything all that special since everything I wanted to do has already been done. Oh well lol

Sorry that the colors are slightly off. I don't have very good purples or reds :'D

4eTSOn6.jpg
Your mayor is so cute! She was super fun to draw too~
86HG3ic.jpg

I also decided to color that picture I did of Taz Saints' OCs since the pencil was starting to smear on the freebies and honestly that's why these took longer to upload whoops
idk what Freyja is mad at them for, but i'm sure it can't be good xD

c2hirCZ.jpg

oh god that ritsu i'm dying
thanks!!!
also omg same i could go on about him for a while lmao
what are your favorite ritsu covers??
and if you want i can suggest songs to cover with him? the world will never have enough ritsu ever

oh god that ritsu i'm dying
thanks!!!
also omg same i could go on about him for a while lmao
what are your favorite ritsu covers??
and if you want i can suggest songs to cover with him? the world will never have enough ritsu ever
Oh man oh man there's just so many omg… The ones I always remember the most are Shotgun Lovers, Jitter Doll, +REVERSE, and Streaming Heart (and of course the classic -error, but I listened to that song so much that I've had enough of it tbh)… There was also this super nice cover of Tengaku I used to listen to all the time, but it became victim to the infamous YouTube Red Vocaloid block of 2015 or whenever that was (it even blocked my utau cover of Seven Crimes and Punishments, like, what the heck? that video was on private so I could send it to certain friends…why youtube why)

I'd love to hear some of your suggestions! I really wanna use him more but I just don't know what for. PM me about it if you'd like since I don't wanna take up all too much space in this thread~

~~~~~~

In the art-related topic, I'll have some more stuff up tomorrow, and it won't take all day this time I promise

Loving the new pieces!!

I'm more than happy to draw for you! You've been with me for like, two years now, so it's the least I can do. You're always checking in and supporting me and I really appreciate it :)
My interests change so dramatically each time I seem to request, like, I'd actually consider my latest interests to be a hassle, but I'll give things a shot this time, I have multiple in case the main one is a little too rough which I imagine it would be.

And yes, its been quite a while!! But you're a really nice person and I know how much it can make someone's day when people support artist's work!!

Otherwise, I'm really into Overwatch, It'd mean so much to me if you could give Zenyatta a try, I consider him a toughie due to his very unique design, I have two other characters in mind if his design is a little too much.

References: Click here!!
References (Alt colors): Click here!!

All slapped into a imgur album for you! That includes his design and better views at his weapons (his orbs) and with a recolor called "Ascendant" (in case you need other references of that skin)

Additionally, this should come in handy if my references aren't the best (I was tired when taking screenshots so I might've missed a few key details)
https://blzgdapipro-a.akamaihd.net/media/reference/zenyatta_reference.pdf

(The orbs on my references are Golden, since in the game you can unlock Golden variants of weapons, so if that's why you're wondering why the ones on the official references look different)

I'm not sure on a pose, but he's a monk so something relating to monks would be ideal, also, for complication reasons, I'd recommend drawing a bust rather than a near full/fully body, just so you don't end up killing yourself while drawing him.

Hopefully this isn't too much of a burden, as I said, I have another two characters in mind if Zenyatta's too hard, it means a bunch for you to be willing to draw for me again, Thank you so much!!

Last edited:
Aaaah your art is amazing! I love the one you did for BrinaLou, soooo cuute ^^ I can offer you these items:
Splatoon Spawn Point
Splatoon Tower
Pilot Goggles (aka inkling boy hair)
Inkopolis Sign
Super Sea Snail
Black Anchor Tee
For a drawing of my mayor [ x ]? Thanks for considering c:

I only have one drawing this time...got distracted with other things, sorry

erQtFan.jpg

Last edited:
I apologize for disappearing for a week, but I was just really busy! I went to Anime Expo over the weekend, and then went to a thing at the Hollywood Bowl along with typical Fourth of July stuff. I also bought a ton of prints and a Factory Tyrant Miku figure at AX and wo w they're all so cute, Miku especially

Anyway, I collected the rest of the freebies here, so here you all go! While I was sitting at my grandma's house drawing these, it really made me realize how much I love drawing things for people, even if it can get overwhelming sometimes
k5A5oio.jpg
I went with her second outfit because why not

k3T2NP7.jpg
"This doesn't look too bad!" I say as I proceed to start drawing something that I quickly realize is the most complicated thing I've ever done since I tried to draw Shulk's official art from Xenoblade

Silliness aside, this was a fun piece and overall I'm happy with how it turned out! He's supposed to be praying or something, but they grey tones all sort of blurred together and makes it difficult to pick out at first, at least in my opinion. My blue marker decided to leak and drop a nice big spot of blue on his face though, and I sort of covered it up with my white gel pen and hoped it wouldn't be too noticeable lol

mi4PZpO.jpg
jd51OVp.jpg
Made more progress on the Capriccio Farce picture

37SnNB7.jpg

And then finally got around to designing some of my OCs in their younger days

w2LMAn5.jpg

GtXxQbj.jpg

AAAH I love her expression thank you for drawing her c:

I apologize for disappearing for a week, but I was just really busy! I went to Anime Expo over the weekend, and then went to a thing at the Hollywood Bowl along with typical Fourth of July stuff. I also bought a ton of prints and a Factory Tyrant Miku figure at AX and wo w they're all so cute, Miku especially

Anyway, I collected the rest of the freebies here, so here you all go! While I was sitting at my grandma's house drawing these, it really made me realize how much I love drawing things for people, even if it can get overwhelming sometimes
k5A5oio.jpg
I went with her second outfit because why not

k3T2NP7.jpg
"This doesn't look too bad!" I say as I proceed to start drawing something that I quickly realize is the most complicated thing I've ever done since I tried to draw Shulk's official art from Xenoblade

Silliness aside, this was a fun piece and overall I'm happy with how it turned out! He's supposed to be praying or something, but they grey tones all sort of blurred together and makes it difficult to pick out at first, at least in my opinion. My blue marker decided to leak and drop a nice big spot of blue on his face though, and I sort of covered it up with my white gel pen and hoped it wouldn't be too noticeable lol

mi4PZpO.jpg
jd51OVp.jpg
Made more progress on the Capriccio Farce picture

37SnNB7.jpg

And then finally got around to designing some of my OCs in their younger days

w2LMAn5.jpg

GtXxQbj.jpg

Oh. My. Gosh. I LOVE IT SO MUCH <33 Her expression and face is perfect! I truly love your art style. And it's not just mine that I love, all of them are amazing ^^ Thank you so much for drawing her <33

The famous Hyoshido
BLESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YOOOOOU

I've always considered Zenyatta to be one of the most detailed characters in Overwatch and you hecking nailed him on spot on, pose is an excellent choice too!!

(I'm really sorry for the trouble, but I'm so glad you had fun drawing him!!)

I love it, you've done yet another flawless piece of work! The other work is so lovely too!!

Last edited:
whoa whoa whoa what's with everyone using my art as avatars all of a sudden??? That makes me so happy omg wow

AAAH I love her expression thank you for drawing her c:

Oh. My. Gosh. I LOVE IT SO MUCH <33 Her expression and face is perfect! I truly love your art style. And it's not just mine that I love, all of them are amazing ^^ Thank you so much for drawing her <33
No problem! I'm always happy to draw stuff, so feel free to come back any time you'd like! And I'm super happy you like my art style as well; I've spent a long time trying to get it in a place I liked

BLESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YOOOOOU

I've always considered Zenyatta to be one of the most detailed characters in Overwatch and you hecking nailed him on spot on, pose is an excellent choice too!!

(I'm really sorry for the trouble, but I'm so glad you had fun drawing him!!)

I love it, you've done yet another flawless piece of work! The other work is so lovely too!!
Thank you so much!! It definitely was a bit complicated at first, but once I figured out what I was doing, it wasn't that bad. You weren't any trouble at all, so don't worry! The most trouble I think i had was when my pen decided to leak everywhere smh

Because your art is super cute dat's why c:

guess who's resurrecting this thread after dropping off the face of the earth in July for no reason whatsoever?

I wasn't gonna originally gonna come back over winter break because I thought I needed the time to destress after first semester college, but y'know, what the heck.

I'm in the mood to draw stuff again so!! Let's get some freebies up in here! I don't know how many I'm gonna do this time around, nor how often I'll be posting them, but I promise I'll still draw some things.

Now for art examples!
~~~Most of these are sketches because that's all I've had time to do, however, there are some digital pieces towards the end

Please check the previous posts in this thread for Copic examples because I unfortunately do not have any new ones~~~

CX3HLj7.jpg

RX0MRfC.jpg

y18WBJI.jpg

SVJRtjm.jpg

zOQpi7J.jpg

ljcX2ZJ.jpg

xH5DwnI.jpg

Y6djalz.jpg

4qi7efZ.jpg

B025UMP.jpg

W3rU7t9.png

yMPowTe.png

vO72VkZ.png

Sgea3oy.png

2l0ux5s.png

I also have some digital paintings of birds I did for my digital painting midterm, so if anyone wants to see some crazy photorealistic birds, just let me know lol. I was gonna post them, but crediting them is weird so I'd figure I'd only post them if anyone wants to see.

~~~~IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!~~~~

I will be back until the 19 OF JANUARY. If your freebie isn't posted before the 15 of January, I cannot guarantee that it'll be up before May/June. I'll also be closing the thread on the 15 unless I'm really in the mood to draw stuff, so suggest your freebies before then!

I also FINALLY have a PayPal!! This means that all of the few people who've wanted to commission me irl are finally able to! Not until summer, though

Last edited:
your art looks so good! I'm just going to leave this girl here in case you wanted to do her. Let me know if you need the full size references -> X

aaaaaaaaaa these are so pretty- i'd love if you considered drawing my mayor (click!) :')

tysm for considering!

Back