MoonlightAbsol's NEW Art Thread/Freebies [OPEN]

I always try to do everyone's requests since I feel bad when people are left out :D Although, if I'm currently swamped with requests, then yeah, I do what I can

Thank you so much omg! I'm sure you'll find your art style soon, but it might take a little while! My suggestion would be to incorporate pieces of what you like most about your favorite artists' styles into your art in some way. Don't trace it or entirely copy it though; draw what you like about their style from memory so it still has your own flair to it. Tbh, I had a very generic Pok?mon anime style for the longest time until I found some artists who did cool things I wanted to have in my own art. So I guess my drawing/coloring style is really a giant combination of art styles that I like. I suppose that's why my style constantly shifts, since I'm always finding new things I want to try out

~~~~

Here's some more stuff!
I don't have the best dark colors, but I worked with what I had

ffCnAhu.jpg
Your persona is so cute omg

0E7TsEW.jpg
Her profile said she catches meteors and comets and stuff, so I drew her holding a floating meteor?thing

6oYNOx8.jpg

Ah, thank you for the advice! It sounds like a really great idea and I'll try it as soon as I come back from school :D
Thank you for the art! It looks super beautiful and you captured her just right! ^^ Thank you so so much, it's absolutely amazing! <33
OMG, HARRY POTTER. That is so fudging cute! And it's Alan Rickman's birthday! Aww, we miss you Snape

As for Splatoon items, I already set up with pinkcotton to get some of the items, so I'll have to wait until I receive them in order to determine what I still need. I want some duplicates of certain items for myself and my sister, so I figure all of you can contribute to that in some way
~~~~

I don't think I'll be taking any more commissions right now after these unless you really, reeeallly want watercolor. I'm all set in terms of items based on these three commissions, so I'll update you all about commissions sometime in the future

This is a freebie thread after all~

Alright then! If there are still some items you need from Inkwell's RV, feel free to send me a PM. If you get all of the items you and your sister want, though, then I'll wait for another time for an art commission. :p

I always try to do everyone's requests since I feel bad when people are left out :D Although, if I'm currently swamped with requests, then yeah, I do what I can

Thank you so much omg! I'm sure you'll find your art style soon, but it might take a little while! My suggestion would be to incorporate pieces of what you like most about your favorite artists' styles into your art in some way. Don't trace it or entirely copy it though; draw what you like about their style from memory so it still has your own flair to it. Tbh, I had a very generic Pok?mon anime style for the longest time until I found some artists who did cool things I wanted to have in my own art. So I guess my drawing/coloring style is really a giant combination of art styles that I like. I suppose that's why my style constantly shifts, since I'm always finding new things I want to try out

~~~~

Here's some more stuff!
I don't have the best dark colors, but I worked with what I had

ffCnAhu.jpg
Your persona is so cute omg

0E7TsEW.jpg
Her profile said she catches meteors and comets and stuff, so I drew her holding a floating meteor?thing

6oYNOx8.jpg

Oh man, don't feel obliged to do everyone's request! ; 0;This is your freeb thread so you can do whatever you feel though. <3

Thanks for drawing my OCs, this is their first art together and I super love it! c: Your art style is so cool, great job aaaa *0* (and many, many congratulations for graduating and for getting into the art school of your dreams!! You deserve it!)

Whoa man, you're really multi-talented!
Traditional pencil drawings, copic drawings, digital art, watercolor paintings... THEY'RE ALL GOOD.
And it's not just different materials that you're good with; you also seem to be versatile with expressions and poses - especially if those Draw the Squad drawings are anything to go by! lmao

Just, DAMN. You've got an aesthetically pleasing drawing and coloring style, and you're amazing at including personality in your work.
And I think it's so freaking generous of you to even do freebies. I don't have a request (I just wanted to pop in and compliment the heck out of your art, haha), but I'm definitely looking forward to how you fill others' requests. The ones you've done so far look AMAZING. You're a wizard!! I LOVE the colors of the [art you did for pinkcotton], and seeing [Abbaba's piece] made my jaw drop. EVERYTHING about it is stunning but it's the hair that gets me - THAT BEAUTIFUL HAIR.

(Also AHH your Sho Minamimoto icon is giving me so many TWEWY flashbacks. I'm suddenly remembering all those math jokes, I can't.)

Thank you so much omg! That's really nice to hear; I'm super glad you think my coloring is aesthetically pleasing because omg, I always worry that sometimes (esp with digital) it gets too saturated or something, idk.

And yeah, I love drawing freebies for people! I actually used to commission stuff all the time for in-game bells, but it got to the point where I didn't need any more money? and let's face it, I don't really use tbt for anything either. For me personally, freebies allow me to draw characters for other people without the hassle that comes with trading items sometimes. Plus, they allow people the chance to still get fun drawings even if they can't afford to do comm's. It also allows me to try out new stuff, since although I love drawing my OCs and my Vocaloid squad, I get bored with them sometimes lol

and I absolutely love TWEWY; it's one of my favorite games and sho is just ?. you gotta love those ridiculous math jokes
~~~~~~

Sorry for taking so long with these? School decided to be like "you have two tests next week and have to turn in the entire outline for an essay (with every singe piece of textual evidence you want to use) even though the essay isn't due until next month and you could very well change your mind on what you want to write about by then"

Also, there's a 90% chance I will draw the characters with scarfs over everything else
hEgp5rt.jpg
tFkdEBl.jpg
Rkp5rbU.jpg
Again, it's based off a loading screen from Project Diva F2nd

urKq3Jt.jpg

Prob won't be uploading much during the next week or so, but I'll still be here and try my best

Thank you so much omg! That's really nice to hear; I'm super glad you think my coloring is aesthetically pleasing because omg, I always worry that sometimes (esp with digital) it gets too saturated or something, idk.

And yeah, I love drawing freebies for people! I actually used to commission stuff all the time for in-game bells, but it got to the point where I didn't need any more money… and let's face it, I don't really use tbt for anything either. For me personally, freebies allow me to draw characters for other people without the hassle that comes with trading items sometimes. Plus, they allow people the chance to still get fun drawings even if they can't afford to do comm's. It also allows me to try out new stuff, since although I love drawing my OCs and my Vocaloid squad, I get bored with them sometimes lol

and I absolutely love TWEWY; it's one of my favorite games and sho is just …. you gotta love those ridiculous math jokes
~~~~~~

Sorry for taking so long with these… School decided to be like "you have two tests next week and have to turn in the entire outline for an essay (with every singe piece of textual evidence you want to use) even though the essay isn't due until next month and you could very well change your mind on what you want to write about by then"

Also, there's a 90% chance I will draw the characters with scarfs over everything else
hEgp5rt.jpg
tFkdEBl.jpg
Rkp5rbU.jpg
Again, it's based off a loading screen from Project Diva F2nd

urKq3Jt.jpg

Prob won't be uploading much during the next week or so, but I'll still be here and try my best

Oh my goodness! She looks so SO adorable! Thank you so much! <333

i love your style, oh my god.

if you'd like you can draw my two ocs, linked here ?

(also if you wanted to help me draw an oc idea pls pm me privately i sorta need help ;;;)

my lord your art your AAART OHHHHH my god yes WOW my god i love it, the way you color... that is amazing honestly! thank you for this opportunity *kisses your feet unashamedly*

would you like to draw any of my oc's? any ;v; : left to right : kashino, kaname, anju, chezca (all male)
: left to right to down: mami, asuka, kanae, ayane (all female)
extra ref of asuka:
I have extra references of Mami, Ayane, Asuka, Kashino, and Kaname. PM for extra references (only if needed).

Last edited:
i see you play project diva and honestly? amazing. love your art already 10/10
Yea, I absolutely love Project Diva/Mirai, and vocaloid stuff in general omg. I try to make my own songs with vocaloids, but I haven't done anything great yet ahah

~~~~

Hey guys, just a small update that I won't be back until this weekend. Thanks for understanding

dude your art is awesome!! i love your style, it's so adorable, especially the watercolors!! also your voltron art is great!

Could you do a Redd for my signature? (ideally the size of the Redd currently on my signature) digital please?

yo everyone, sorry this took so long. school sucks
7i2TRCe.jpg
RYtmto4.jpg
TO7mEvk.jpg

I'm gonna work on all the digital stuff separately, and these are all the traditionals I have done atm. I haven't had much time at all to draw in the past few weeks because of school, but things have lightened up. I should definitely be posting more often, so stick around
jjWY7tQ.jpg

5LIKKBn.jpg

53vMlU6.jpg

This one got really saturated when i saved it as a jpg and idk why vvv

X8R08Tg.jpg

Last edited:
I love your art style so much, especially your watercolors! They're so pretty.
I'd love if you drew her c:

Do you have any colored references by any chance? I'd love to draw one of your characters, but it would be just a pencil sketch or pen if I don't know the colors. I can do that or you can tell me colors if you'd like? I don't mind either way.

~~~~

Here's the rest of the traditional freebies! I'll work on the digital ones some more now, and then post them all together~

I'm also reposting the pics I posted yesterday, since no one came to pick them up lol
7i2TRCe.jpg
RYtmto4.jpg
TO7mEvk.jpg
L2h5lOM.jpg
CyKx5wt.jpg
I was having trouble designing a gem character, so I kinda took the middle ground and went with an absol inspired gijinka gem thing. I hope you like it

pHDgOBn.jpg
lsz8NCs.jpg
jjWY7tQ.jpg

5LIKKBn.jpg

53vMlU6.jpg

This one got really saturated when i saved it as a jpg and idk why vvv

X8R08Tg.jpg

also if anyone has an entry code for toyhouse that they'd be willing to sell to me, i'll love you forever I'll draw something for you or just pay tbt or something idk i just really would like one

Back