MoonlightAbsol's NEW Art Thread/Freebies [OPEN]

Don't worry, I didn't skip everyone; I just wanted to get some of the digital freebies out of the way since I'm going out later today and can't take my computer

Idk how many more digital freebies I can do either because they're taking longer than I thought haha
Transparent

QZfI3E2.png

Not transparent

45VrZXD.png
Transparent

LQukhmb.png

not transparent

jKAaYKh.png

COTTON RAINBOW HAS ART NOW ;U;U;U; - waves magic conch- I've been wanting to get some art of these oc's I would normally draw it myself ( I mean well I did lul) but I meant digitally but I dont have a tablet, so its nice to have a ref now <3
Thank you so much <3

COTTON RAINBOW HAS ART NOW ;U;U;U; - waves magic conch- I've been wanting to get some art of these oc's I would normally draw it myself ( I mean well I did lul) but I meant digitally but I dont have a tablet, so its nice to have a ref now <3
Thank you so much <3

I really like that OC, by the way. She's super cute and precious.

YOUR WATERCOLORS, YOUR EVERYTHING! I am so in love. I do watercolor and digital myself and I'm just in awe, like I hope to be as good as you one day ;o;

Would I be able to request a freebie or commission from you?

YOUR WATERCOLORS, YOUR EVERYTHING! I am so in love. I do watercolor and digital myself and I'm just in awe, like I hope to be as good as you one day ;o;

Would I be able to request a freebie or commission from you?
Sure, go ahead!! Just be aware that I'm pretty slow at posting them, so it might be a little while before it's up

Sure, go ahead!! Just be aware that I'm pretty slow at posting them, so it might be a little while before it's up

That's okay, I don't mind c: Would you do something of Hannah Whitehawk? I'd love a digital but I'm sure you get a lot of requests for those. I can give you some of the items you want just let me know which and TBT as well if you'd like~

You don't have to mine digital if you don't want! You're talented in all your styles. ^-^
I have to apologize because I started coloring the drawing before you specified digital, so it's in copic! I hope you don't mind
fycBHOY.jpg
~~~~~~~

Today's a really busy day for me, so hopefully I'll be able to post some more stuff later

.........OH MY GAWD!!!! THIS IS PERFECT! THANK YOUUUUUUU!!! ^u^
I don't mind at all! :) I'll VM you when I can deliver the splatoon set.

Hope you accept, I remember your freebie thread where you drew all requests, that was so nice of you!!
I always try to do everyone's requests since I feel bad when people are left out :D Although, if I'm currently swamped with requests, then yeah, I do what I can

Omg! These are soo so so cute!!! Your art is absolutely gorgeous *?* I've been looking for something like this to get inspiration from, oh my goodness please help me! I still haven't found my art style unfortunately and it's so frustrating (?Д`) Anyway, you have amazing art :)
Thank you so much omg! I'm sure you'll find your art style soon, but it might take a little while! My suggestion would be to incorporate pieces of what you like most about your favorite artists' styles into your art in some way. Don't trace it or entirely copy it though; draw what you like about their style from memory so it still has your own flair to it. Tbh, I had a very generic Pok?mon anime style for the longest time until I found some artists who did cool things I wanted to have in my own art. So I guess my drawing/coloring style is really a giant combination of art styles that I like. I suppose that's why my style constantly shifts, since I'm always finding new things I want to try out

~~~~

Here's some more stuff!
I don't have the best dark colors, but I worked with what I had

ffCnAhu.jpg
Your persona is so cute omg

0E7TsEW.jpg
Her profile said she catches meteors and comets and stuff, so I drew her holding a floating meteor?thing

6oYNOx8.jpg

WHAT THE HECK THAT IS SO CUTE OMG. And I call it persona but it's legit me in my Harry Potter sweater from Universal Stufios lmfaooo.

THANK YOU SO MUCH I AM SO HAPPY YOUR COPICS ARE DOPE(-ics) I AM HILARIOUS

Oh wow! Your art is so good! I'd like to commision if I can! her or her or both? :p In turn, you can have any Splatoon item(s) that you want, as I have all of the amiibo :p I'd also like it in digital please!

Last edited:
Your art is so adorable!! If you don't mind, can I get an art commission by you? I have Inkwell's amiibo, if you still need the items! ;u;

Oh wow! Your art is so good! I'd like to commision if I can! her or her or both? :p In turn, you can have any Splatoon item(s) that you want, as I have all of the amiibo :p I'd also like it in digital please!
If I did both, would you want them in together in the same picture or separate?

Your art is so adorable!! If you don't mind, can I get an art commission by you? I have Inkwell's amiibo, if you still need the items! ;u;

As for Splatoon items, I already set up with pinkcotton to get some of the items, so I'll have to wait until I receive them in order to determine what I still need. I want some duplicates of certain items for myself and my sister, so I figure all of you can contribute to that in some way
~~~~

I don't think I'll be taking any more commissions right now after these unless you really, reeeallly want watercolor. I'm all set in terms of items based on these three commissions, so I'll update you all about commissions sometime in the future

This is a freebie thread after all~

Speaking of that, it's coming along great! ^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Did you need duplicates? ^-^

Speaking of that, it's coming along great! ^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Did you need duplicates? ^-^
Yes, but I was planning on asking katie and treetops so they can still contribute in some way. I'm not sure what items you have access to either, so that definitely factors into it.

PM/VM me about the items from now on if you'd like; I don't want to take up too much space since it's mainly a freebie thread

Last edited:
Nice art! TBH I looked at this thread because I love your username. If you wouldn't mind, and of course I'm happy to wait, could you make an Absol style Pearl (from Steven Universe?) or perhaps a Moonstone gem character? Much appreciated!

Back