• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I drew some stuff today~

Yes! I find the cutest things, I even made a Pinterest board but it's really old. :p
http://pin.it/VPfTviH
Dang you have really good taste in mods! I totally snagged a few from here :3c

Sims 4 ayyyyy!! My Sims mods don't even compare to my Skyrim mods though. Updating those is... *shudder*

Looove your style and I feel you on your Mayor look. I am just making my mayor have two different outfits rn. Who says my Mayor can't be a dynamic lil saucy thing, yaknow? She likes to look good when paying for all the damn public works projects you lazy POS villagers

Omg I wish I could still run skyrim on my current pc. Modding for that game is next level since it's so easy to crash the game.
Omg yesss I love that idea! I wanna give my mayor a cute casual outfit and a military general outfit when she banishes villagers to the shadow realm for their poor taste in home decor.

Ooh I love these! They're so cute! I would definitely buy from you if you opened comissions. :)
Awee thank you so so much! ^v^

These are so cute! I love your style c:
Sankyou so so so much !! <33

Last edited:
Oh my gosh!
I love your style...
I wish that I could draw that nicely... and use colors like that too!
They're both soooo cute!
(Don't mind me, just creeping along and aweing lol)

Beautiful Art! Can't wait for when you open commissions :)

Back