• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

I drew some stuff today~

Nickey

Cruel Mayor
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
3 Envelopes
Pear (Fruit)
I have no idea what the H*CK I want my mayor too actually look like. Tbh I'm struggling with the whole short-hair thing but I'm tryin'. ;_; Liking the left more so I'm probably going with that.

Might open some tbt commissions if I can figure it out.

acnl.jpg mayor of shiki.jpg

[SUB]Idk If I can link my tumblr but domo-tron is it[/SUB]

MAYOR ART HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (ayyyyyyyyyyy)
I understand how you feel about getting a look for your mayor, i changed mines so much ;-;
Girl I gotta say your art hella tight, dam talk about a waterfall.
Ok i'ma stop. i'm sorry. But on a serious note, I love your art and will lurk around and stalk you on tumblr <3

MAYOR ART HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (ayyyyyyyyyyy)
I understand how you feel about getting a look for your mayor, i changed mines so much ;-;
Girl I gotta say your art hella tight, dam talk about a waterfall.
Ok i'ma stop. i'm sorry. But on a serious note, I love your art and will lurk around and stalk you on tumblr <3
Awe you're such a sweetheart! Thank you so much!! ALSO IS UR ICON RURU??? AHHH MY WIFEEEEEE. I wish i still played lol orz
ANYWAYS TYSM IT FEELS NICE TO KNOW IM NOT THE ONLY ONE STRUGGLIN'

Awe you're such a sweetheart! Thank you so much!! ALSO IS UR ICON RURU??? AHHH MY WIFEEEEEE. I wish i still played lol orz
ANYWAYS TYSM IT FEELS NICE TO KNOW IM NOT THE ONLY ONE STRUGGLIN'

hell yeah its ruru, ruru was my bae. I still love her to death, but I'm trying new things this rank season
00fb0e6767.jpg
In the few months I played her rank, because I didnt care to much but now I just figured I have nothing better to do, might as well play rank. I also forgot to mention I like both versions of your art. Everyone is a sucker for chibi art, go make your dankcashmonies$$$$$

YOUR ART IS SO CUUUUTE omg!! I love both styles, but especially the first for some reason c:
If you open up commission will you let me know? I'd love to commission you for an OC or two!

hell yeah its ruru, ruru was my bae. I still love her to death, but I'm trying new things this rank season
00fb0e6767.jpg
In the few months I played her rank, because I didnt care to much but now I just figured I have nothing better to do, might as well play rank. I also forgot to mention I like both versions of your art. Everyone is a sucker for chibi art, go make your dankcashmonies$$$$$

DANG WE AT SEASON 6 NOW? I haven't played since S3 maybe. Maybe some of 4. It's been a long time. Was ranked back in my day -pulls out grandpa cane or some ish- back we had that YUNG AD LULU. Also Yeah I totally noticed the love for chibis here. Gonna try to hit that up. Thank youuu <333

This is absolutely beautiful :')
Awee thank you so much!! I really appreciate it! ^o^

- - - Post Merge - - -
YOUR ART IS SO CUUUUTE omg!! I love both styles, but especially the first for some reason c:
If you open up commission will you let me know? I'd love to commission you for an OC or two!
Thank you so so much! I will absolutely PM you the second I do! Thank you so much for your interest c:
This is really cute and well-drawn! :eek:

AHH THANK YOUUU <333 QvQ

Last edited:
Ah yes, same for me, if you ever take TBT/IGB/item comissions please let me know luv! <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

S'CUSE ME.
holy macaroni It's been a long time

Welp, I had my time in the sun. I've retired to Animal Crossing and Sims4 LOL

OMG I LOVE SIMS 4!! I've logged 236 hours on it, lol.

Ah yes, same for me, if you ever take TBT/IGB/item comissions please let me know luv! <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

OMG I LOVE SIMS 4!! I've logged 236 hours on it, lol.

You're so sweet! Absolutely!!

ALSO LOL Sims is seriously life. I took a short hiatus after the Vampire Update. I bought it (I'm shameless) but I've been having this bug that sets my sim's eyebrows to match her haircolor no matter what I do. I've been waiting for them to fix it because my sim looks really ugly with white brows. i'm so petty ;_;

Sounds frustrating. I bought the Dine With Us pack and it's AWESOME!
I use the motherlode cheat all the time. Lol, do you download CC? ^-^

Sounds frustrating. I bought the Dine With Us pack and it's AWESOME!
I use the motherlode cheat all the time. Lol, do you download CC? ^-^

Omg yess!! That one is so cute! I can't wait until they release the Pets Expac.

Omg do I mod?
e2a5b3462457b520cb863fa4442089ae.png

mods are my life

Last edited:
Sims 4 ayyyyy!! My Sims mods don't even compare to my Skyrim mods though. Updating those is... *shudder*

Looove your style and I feel you on your Mayor look. I am just making my mayor have two different outfits rn. Who says my Mayor can't be a dynamic lil saucy thing, yaknow? She likes to look good when paying for all the damn public works projects you lazy POS villagers

Back