Nickey

Cruel Mayor
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
3 Envelopes
Pear (Fruit)
I have no idea what the H*CK I want my mayor too actually look like. Tbh I'm struggling with the whole short-hair thing but I'm tryin'. ;_; Liking the left more so I'm probably going with that.

Might open some tbt commissions if I can figure it out.

acnl.jpg mayor of shiki.jpg

[SUB]Idk If I can link my tumblr but domo-tron is it[/SUB]

MAYOR ART HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (ayyyyyyyyyyy)
I understand how you feel about getting a look for your mayor, i changed mines so much ;-;
Girl I gotta say your art hella tight, dam talk about a waterfall.
Ok i'ma stop. i'm sorry. But on a serious note, I love your art and will lurk around and stalk you on tumblr <3

MAYOR ART HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (ayyyyyyyyyyy)
I understand how you feel about getting a look for your mayor, i changed mines so much ;-;
Girl I gotta say your art hella tight, dam talk about a waterfall.
Ok i'ma stop. i'm sorry. But on a serious note, I love your art and will lurk around and stalk you on tumblr <3
Awe you're such a sweetheart! Thank you so much!! ALSO IS UR ICON RURU??? AHHH MY WIFEEEEEE. I wish i still played lol orz
ANYWAYS TYSM IT FEELS NICE TO KNOW IM NOT THE ONLY ONE STRUGGLIN'

Awe you're such a sweetheart! Thank you so much!! ALSO IS UR ICON RURU??? AHHH MY WIFEEEEEE. I wish i still played lol orz
ANYWAYS TYSM IT FEELS NICE TO KNOW IM NOT THE ONLY ONE STRUGGLIN'

hell yeah its ruru, ruru was my bae. I still love her to death, but I'm trying new things this rank season
00fb0e6767.jpg
In the few months I played her rank, because I didnt care to much but now I just figured I have nothing better to do, might as well play rank. I also forgot to mention I like both versions of your art. Everyone is a sucker for chibi art, go make your dankcashmonies$$$$$

YOUR ART IS SO CUUUUTE omg!! I love both styles, but especially the first for some reason c:
If you open up commission will you let me know? I'd love to commission you for an OC or two!

hell yeah its ruru, ruru was my bae. I still love her to death, but I'm trying new things this rank season
00fb0e6767.jpg
In the few months I played her rank, because I didnt care to much but now I just figured I have nothing better to do, might as well play rank. I also forgot to mention I like both versions of your art. Everyone is a sucker for chibi art, go make your dankcashmonies$$$$$

DANG WE AT SEASON 6 NOW? I haven't played since S3 maybe. Maybe some of 4. It's been a long time. Was ranked back in my day -pulls out grandpa cane or some ish- back we had that YUNG AD LULU. Also Yeah I totally noticed the love for chibis here. Gonna try to hit that up. Thank youuu <333

This is absolutely beautiful :')
Awee thank you so much!! I really appreciate it! ^o^

- - - Post Merge - - -
YOUR ART IS SO CUUUUTE omg!! I love both styles, but especially the first for some reason c:
If you open up commission will you let me know? I'd love to commission you for an OC or two!
Thank you so so much! I will absolutely PM you the second I do! Thank you so much for your interest c:
This is really cute and well-drawn! :eek:

AHH THANK YOUUU <333 QvQ

Last edited:
Ah yes, same for me, if you ever take TBT/IGB/item comissions please let me know luv! <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

S'CUSE ME.
holy macaroni It's been a long time

Welp, I had my time in the sun. I've retired to Animal Crossing and Sims4 LOL

OMG I LOVE SIMS 4!! I've logged 236 hours on it, lol.

Ah yes, same for me, if you ever take TBT/IGB/item comissions please let me know luv! <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

OMG I LOVE SIMS 4!! I've logged 236 hours on it, lol.

You're so sweet! Absolutely!!

ALSO LOL Sims is seriously life. I took a short hiatus after the Vampire Update. I bought it (I'm shameless) but I've been having this bug that sets my sim's eyebrows to match her haircolor no matter what I do. I've been waiting for them to fix it because my sim looks really ugly with white brows. i'm so petty ;_;

Sounds frustrating. I bought the Dine With Us pack and it's AWESOME!
I use the motherlode cheat all the time. Lol, do you download CC? ^-^

Sounds frustrating. I bought the Dine With Us pack and it's AWESOME!
I use the motherlode cheat all the time. Lol, do you download CC? ^-^

Omg yess!! That one is so cute! I can't wait until they release the Pets Expac.

Omg do I mod?
e2a5b3462457b520cb863fa4442089ae.png

mods are my life

Last edited:
Sims 4 ayyyyy!! My Sims mods don't even compare to my Skyrim mods though. Updating those is... *shudder*

Looove your style and I feel you on your Mayor look. I am just making my mayor have two different outfits rn. Who says my Mayor can't be a dynamic lil saucy thing, yaknow? She likes to look good when paying for all the damn public works projects you lazy POS villagers

Back