• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Meow Coupons 🐾

I have about 40, mostly because I'm not too interested in the daily initiatives and the amiibo functionality.
I only spend them at the campground.

Holy crap. I use mine up basically as soon as I get mine. xD So I don't have any more than 10-15 max on any of my characters at any given time. Granted, I haven't played too many dates since the update, so most items that show up at the campground or an RV I use. And if not, I add an RV with an amiibo card and I haven't used those too much yet, either.

Also....

Can some one please explain? You can get them from chores? what?

How do you guys get so many??

I like to keep each character with at least 50 as a base amount in each town. I am saving up to visit other towns and but the Sanrio items for my towns and for one friend. I earn mine from the initiatives, using Wisp, and from playing Puzzle League. I can earn a lot fairly quickly on Time Attack. It speeds things if if you throw the game as soon as you pass 2500.

I have 80ish on my mayor, maybe 10 and under on the other characters lol. ALL FROM PUZZLE LEAGUE XD I don't have amiibo cards and I don't do chores anymore unless I complete it without realising.

You guys must be really good at puzzle league, or I'm missing something. I don't actually think I've gotten any MEOW coupons any of the times that I've played, lol. Apparently I need to practice, lol.

Thanks! That's convenient to those who have it. ^-^

True but the aiimbo cards are cheap as chips, in Australia they're only like $5 a pack, or lower. Depending where you buy them from. But $5 is the max I've seen them at.

Holy crap. I use mine up basically as soon as I get mine. xD So I don't have any more than 10-15 max on any of my characters at any given time. Granted, I haven't played too many dates since the update, so most items that show up at the campground or an RV I use. And if not, I add an RV with an amiibo card and I haven't used those too much yet, either.

Also....

Can some one please explain? You can get them from chores? what?

Well there's the daily initiatives which you can get like... I think maybe 6 or 7 a day, there two "daily" missions and two "weekly" and I think the weekly ones are worth 3 coupons and the daily ones are like 1 or 2. Try to make it a daily chore to invite a camper because Wisp gives you coupons for "granting wishes." I think like 5 each day? But it adds up, even if I've bought everything I'll re-invite campers just for the coupons. I don't play the games at all because I only just got a Wii U in my house, still need the 3DS so I don't get any from there.

Back