Blue Hybrid Pansy
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Purple Violet
Yellow Lily
Red Rose
Yellow Tulip
White Pansy
Red Pansy
I'm starting this thread because I'm bored and curious. Two questions..

1. How many Meow Coupons do you have?

2. Do you use Meow Coupons at the campground or do you prefer to trade them in for bells?

I have a little over 300 Meow Coupons in my main town from hoarding and almost 100 in my second town from tting to give away villagers via Amiibo. In my main town I save Coupons and use them at the campground but in my second town I cash them out to buy things from main street!

I have over 100 each for my mayor and alt characters. I use them in the campground :) I don't need bells anymore since I have over 100 mil so there's no point in exchanging them.

I have like 1 at the moment. I trade them all in for bells because I just restarted and am very very poor.

I have 43 at the moment and counting :p I use for both, depending what I want from the campsite and if I need the money etc.

- - - Post Merge - - -

How do you guys get so many??

Aiimbo figures and cards give you them as well as doing chores to earn them.

Currently around 50-55.
Due to my Toon Link and W.Link amiibos. :)

Trade in for bells?
Umm... no I don't really do that, nor do I recommend.

Last edited:
campground. I have around 50 so far from tasks
I feel like 3k isn't enough for me to turn them in for bells, I already have like 15m and don't need bells that bad

I have over 100 on 2 characters and the other 2 are between 30 and 70.
I only use them at the campgrounds. Trying to complete my catalog.

i used to usually have around 5-10 most of the time mostly because wisp, town initiatives were too much of a hassle for me

I have about 50 I think? It might be less. I spend them all at the campground because I'm just loving the update furniture... Plus the Meow coupon/bell exchange rate seemed really low.

Right now I only have like 32 meow coupons.. ;-; I prefer to trade them in for bells most of the time, but if something looks cool in a RV or campground I would buy it.

I used to have around 150+ but now it's down to 80. I like buying stuff from RV/campground to be used for decorating rooms.

I know I have like 70+ coupons, and it's from doing the daily tasks that don't require much effort and having wishes granted almost everyday, either I'm moving someone in or having an RV visit so I try to remember to do it everyday like a chore. I've cashed some in because I had spent all my money the day before on a PWP and my house loan and didn't have enough to get to the island so I sold some of them so I could have enough to go, and I buy a lot of the RV furniture when I can too

Back