Only one stone tablet??

Nekoneko

黒猫
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I have a stone tablet pwp built in my town already. But I don't see it on the list of possible projects to build. Am I only allowed to have one in my town?

that sucks the same thing happened to me when i wanted to build 3 windmills, you can only have 1. that was really odd to me because wind turbines usually come in groups right?

bless hacking

Yeah it's weird what you can have multiple of and what you can only have one of. Sucks if you have a section planned out, I hate that I can't have multiple fences, but it kind of makes sense because it takes up a lot of room.

That's a bummer -- I had also been planning on using multiple stone tablets eventually. I didn't realize there was a limit to the Pwps (well, I assumed with buildings like the cafe and obvious things like that) but that definitely takes a lot out of what you can do with them.

I never realized this. I use one in my town to create a sense of balance because I have a rock nearby, but I had never tried to build another.

that sucks the same thing happened to me when i wanted to build 3 windmills, you can only have 1. that was really odd to me because wind turbines usually come in groups right?

bless hacking

Well, wind turbines come in groups, but windmills don't. Unless you were talking about wind turbines the first time, too. But I think you can't build multiple turbines either, so it's still pretty stupid. :p

I had no idea about this until reading this thread, so thank you for creating this! I've never had it happen to me since i've always happened to want one stone tablet when decorating my town. The stone tablet takes up such a small area though, so I can see why you'd want more than one tbh. I don't understand why you'd only be allowed one of a stone tablet though, as some PWPs like the illuminated PWPs you can have multiple of so it just doesn't make sense to me.

Back