• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway •̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙Gilroy's Giveaway•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙

i'm available now, if you dtill are :)

?͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ˚⁺Yep! I can get on right now.?͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ˚⁺

?͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ˚⁺Yep! You can have it. Are you available now?
My gates are open by the way!?͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ˚⁺

Last edited:
?͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ˚⁺Okay, I'm waiting for Dino to come over, and then I'll add you.?͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ˚⁺

yiiiikes, sorry, had a phone call and had to deal with some stuff. i'm online now !

?͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ˚⁺Don't be afraid to take anything! My station lockers are so full of stuff I don't know what to do with!?͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ˚⁺

Hello again!
I posted yesterday saying I wouldn't be able to pick up until Monday, but I've managed to get my Wifi network up and running toady and will be available all afternoon :)

Lmk it you'd be around today <3

Hi love! Would it be ok if I came over now to pick up? Hopefully the cupcake and zen desk are still there! :3

Thank you so much again ❤️

•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙Hi! Did I add you? My Mii's name is Nicole.•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙

?͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ˚⁺Okay, my gate is open. There's a lot of piles of furniture, so please only take the ones you claimed, and the bells next to it.?͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ˚⁺

?͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ˚⁺Okay, my gate is open. There's a lot of piles of furniture, so please only take the ones you claimed, and the bells next to it.?͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ˚⁺

Understood! On my way lovely ^-^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you so much for everything!! You're the sweetest!

Is the box of tissues still available? I would be thankful to have it.

If the Chaise Lounge, Moth Orchid, and Mini Nebuloid are still available, may I have them? :)

Last edited:
?͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ˚⁺Yes, they are. You can certainly have them.?͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ˚⁺

?͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ˚⁺You can come pick them up now, if you want.?͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ˚⁺

Back