Giveaway •̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙Gilroy's Giveaway•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙

?͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ˚⁺Yep! I can get on right now.?͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ˚⁺

?͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ˚⁺Yep! You can have it. Are you available now?
My gates are open by the way!?͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ˚⁺

Last edited:
?͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ˚⁺Okay, I'm waiting for Dino to come over, and then I'll add you.?͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ˚⁺

yiiiikes, sorry, had a phone call and had to deal with some stuff. i'm online now !

?͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ˚⁺Don't be afraid to take anything! My station lockers are so full of stuff I don't know what to do with!?͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ˚⁺

Hello again!
I posted yesterday saying I wouldn't be able to pick up until Monday, but I've managed to get my Wifi network up and running toady and will be available all afternoon :)

Lmk it you'd be around today <3

Hi love! Would it be ok if I came over now to pick up? Hopefully the cupcake and zen desk are still there! :3

Thank you so much again ❤️

?͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ˚⁺Okay, my gate is open. There's a lot of piles of furniture, so please only take the ones you claimed, and the bells next to it.?͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ˚⁺

?͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ˚⁺Okay, my gate is open. There's a lot of piles of furniture, so please only take the ones you claimed, and the bells next to it.?͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ˚⁺

Understood! On my way lovely ^-^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you so much for everything!! You're the sweetest!

If the Chaise Lounge, Moth Orchid, and Mini Nebuloid are still available, may I have them? :)

Last edited:
?͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ˚⁺Yes, they are. You can certainly have them.?͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ˚⁺

?͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ˚⁺You can come pick them up now, if you want.?͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ˚⁺

Back