Little Things You Love About ACNL

:O I've never seen two villagers sitting together on a bench before! That's possible?? Awe my life is not yet complete :(

Yes two villagers can sit on the bench together. Some say too bad there is no room for you to sit. Others say Girl Talk. A couple of time I've had an offer to sit on the villagers lap.

Yes two villagers can sit on the bench together. Some say too bad there is no room for you to sit. Others say Girl Talk. A couple of time I've had an offer to sit on the villagers lap.

I wish I could be lucky enough to see that!

- - - Post Merge - - -

When you go to a RV and sit in the driver's seat and press A you drive and the character in the RV looks shocked haha so adorable

Did you know that if you honk the horn in the RV, and someone is outside, that person will show the shocked expression? It was really funny! It happened one time when I was visiting an RV in someone's town but I was already done and waiting outside the RV. The person inside the RV honked the horn and I showed a shock expression. It was surprising haha

hgws8sS.jpg

dAnoltS.jpg
This is one of my favorite things in the game.

Back