7144-2399-2801
Green Candy
Red Candy
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Ancient Candle
Pumpkin Cupcake
Voodoo Doll
Does anyone else watch this show? It's so sad, although I do appreciate how the people selected often manage to become healthier. I know it's not the greatest show, but I'd rather watch it than Keeping Up with the Kardashians.

Does anyone else watch this show? It's so sad, although I do appreciate how the people selected often manage to become healthier. I know it's not the greatest show, but I'd rather watch it than Keeping Up with the Kardashians.

Look I'm pretty sure that once you reach 600 pounds, walking around the block is healthier for you than literally anything they've previously done.

oh god yes i watch this show but only because my mom leaves it on since shes always on tlc. it actually motivates me to exercise more lol

i've watched like a few clips or summaries about individuals on youtube... it's disgusting to be honest but it's sad, nice to see some people lose a lot of weight and live a normal life though

Last edited:
Everyone who believes in "lol im not fat xd its made up of muscle" or "THIN PRIVILEGE!"or "lol i wont die, im fat and fine" need to watch this show

This might sound mean but I only like it because it's funny and makes me feel good lol

I've seen it. To stay at that high a weight, you have to eat atleast triple the recommended 2,000 calories a day and it annoys me when the people lie to the doctor.

This is going to sound really weird, but I like watching those shows when I eat.

This show always seems to be on when I'm eating dinner....

Often times these people have had terrible life events that led them to eat so much to cope with emotions. Not excusing such unhealthy habits, but you never know what goes through their minds. I like that shows them taking strides to make their lives better, it supposed to motivate people to make changes in their lives despite the odds you're facing.

Back