Old Eggs
Isabelle
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Orange (Fruit)
you know that trick where you could create a new character in order for you to put your villager where you wanted him/her to be? does that still work?

Yeah, it still works. And you can put down QR codes on the ground to kind of guide and control where houses will plot.

Yep! If you don't know who to do it, just go to mischa crossing's channel on youtube! You'll find that video in her channel, and she'll give a great explanation on how to do it! :)

yeah this method does work, but like hyrule said, it's much easier to put down qr patterns all over your town where you don't want the plot to be.

i've do this and after checking with a new character a couple of times that the house was in the right spot, not saved and actually then just loaded my mayor and voila! right spot. it works wonderfully.

there's a good guide on here somewhere but i can't find it rn but basically, after you've covered your whole town, just leave a space (marked with o) like this for the house, surrounded by paths (marked with X), and it's totally fine:

XXXXX
XoooX
XoooX
XoooX
XXoXX

bon chance!

The best thing about it is that let's say you already have their houses set in stone but feel like changing some of the villagers in the future. What you need to do is just cover (with pattern) every possible 3x3 areas/spaces and if confident, you don't even need to plot reset when someone is expected to move in and they'd plot at the exact same place where the previous house was located.

Back