Pokémon Who else would rather see Kanto remakes than Sinnoh remakes?

Spot the genwunner. lol.

Anyways i don't think they won't and a gen 4 remake seems more likely, i didn't like gen 4 and never played it but it'd but interesting to see what they would do with it.

Doesnt like Sinnoh
Never played it

i dont like tomatoes
Althoygh I've never had one :/

Sinnoh is one of my favourites, so I'd love for it to get a remake! Kanto, not so much.

I'd rather have an actual Kanto sequel like BW2 was to BW than GSC was to RBY. I'd love to see how much Kanto has changed over time, especially since it's now been 20 years rather than 2.
Of course, I'd love a Sinnoh remake, but I think I'd rather a Kanto remake instead. Gen I feels like it was forever ago since we last properly visited, where as Gen IV still feels fresh.

XY REMAKE YO

heh just kidding!! totally kidding (im not)

i really want a sinnoh remake i love love love love love sinnoh's greek mythology inspiration and dialga is one of the cutest legendaries ever i named mine pokey because of all its spikes LOL...the only thing ive always hated about sinnoh are the starters...so bad...the designs arent for me imo.

XY REMAKE YO

Nah, I think a live action remake of Pokemon Sun and Moon is better (including the Pokemon).

But yeah, I believe it's Diamond and Pearl's turn.

However, I would like a Pokemon game where you can go to all seven regions.

Sinnoh remakes no question. There's no need for Kanto remakes, since there's already been two. Three if you count XY as being a remake.

Sinnoh remakes no question. There's no need for Kanto remakes, since there's already been two. Three if you count XY as being a remake.
how tf is x/y kanto remake
personally want to just see sinnoh remakes--badass cutscenes become even more badass
maybe that would make me get off pok?community and rhm and actually play a game for the first time since x shattered my will to play another pok?mon game ehehe i even have the newer ones kek
EDIT: mainly because due for remake xd

Last edited:
I personally want a Sinnoh remake because I don't have fond memories of Sinnoh even though I played it?? For every region I have fond memories of except for Sinnoh.

No thanks. I definitely want Sinnoh. I'm not much of a Kanto person, it's so.. bland. It's not exactly its fault, as it was the first in the series, but still. I mean, I won't riot if Kanto gets another remake... I just feel like they'd focus on games already lacking a remake. And not to mention with RBY getting a virtual console, you can transfer Pokemon from that so it's not like you can't get Pokemon straight from Kanto in the newer games.

I'd be fine with either honestly. I've played every pokemon game so nothing would be new but I'd love to see either region revamped in 3DS graphics. With Red/Blue/Yellow coming out on the VC both regions are available to play on DS but either way I don't prefer one over the other.

I'd rather see an Unova remake than a Sinnoh remake. I really like the Unova region, so i'd love to see that more.

You know, I have to agree with this. Although, I do love Sinnoh greatly... Unova was beast to me. I really love how they went with that one, and I didn't even get to really play Black 2/White 2! I just adore how the terrain, the story, everything. It's so very interesting to me, and when they introduced seasons personally to match your device... That was amazing to me, for some reason.

nah

FRLG did more than good enough a job of modernizing the games at the time, and XY is basically gen1 fanservice: the game

also, the region is honestly pretty bland as a whole. maybe if they pulled a gen2/4 and had us return to kanto again some point after those games' time (while hopefully also being less dead with nothing to do), but otherwise I see zero reason to ever go back there

There's been Kanto remakes already. I mean don't get me wrong, I love Kanto to death but it's already been done. I'd rather see Sinnoh because I really loved those games and have great memories playing them back in '08 and '09 when they were still fairly new. I'd rather see Sinnoh than Unova which I thought sucked lol.

Personally I think Kanto has been done to death. I don't mind it but i find the story and region to be a little boring/bland, but that's just me. Kanto has had 3 original games (4 if you count green), remakes, and ere released on the virtual console. It would be nice to see it in 3D and all, but I still think Sinnoh definitely deserves it more. I actually didn't really enjoy playing through Sinnoh that much but hey, that's just me. Even so, I think remakes could improve the mistakes from gen 4 and make it even better. (And it would mean we are closer to a gen 5 remake, give me Unova! I know gen 5 is the most hated generation, but it loved it! The region was varied, pretty and well designed, the story was darker than the previous games, had a lot more lore and went into more depth for character development.) Whatever the next game is, I know I'm going to buy it anyway because each option has it's strengths and weaknesses! (Okay but if it's a Sinnoh remake, please fix the pokemon contests. they were so bad! Geez)

Personally I think Kanto has been done to death. I don't mind it but i find the story and region to be a little boring/bland, but that's just me. Kanto has had 3 original games (4 if you count green), remakes, and ere released on the virtual console. It would be nice to see it in 3D and all, but I still think Sinnoh definitely deserves it more. I actually didn't really enjoy playing through Sinnoh that much but hey, that's just me. Even so, I think remakes could improve the mistakes from gen 4 and make it even better. (And it would mean we are closer to a gen 5 remake, give me Unova! I know gen 5 is the most hated generation, but it loved it! The region was varied, pretty and well designed, the story was darker than the previous games, had a lot more lore and went into more depth for character development.) Whatever the next game is, I know I'm going to buy it anyway because each option has it's strengths and weaknesses! (Okay but if it's a Sinnoh remake, please fix the pokemon contests. they were so bad! Geez)

lmfao I actually liked the Pokemon Contests. I LOVED the dancing! ^_^ I can admit the dressing up segment was done pretty poorly though but not as poorly as the musicals in gen 5. Those are cancerous in every fashion, no pun intended.

Kanto needs to rest. We've gone back to Kanto so many times and the original 151 hog the spotlight. It's time for other regions to get more love.
I'm not excited at all for Sinnoh remakes, but the idea of Unova on the Switch sometime in the future is really intriguing to me.

Kanto needs to rest. We've gone back to Kanto so many times and the original 151 hog the spotlight. It's time for other regions to get more love.
I'm not excited at all for Sinnoh remakes, but the idea of Unova on the Switch sometime in the future is really intriguing to me.

I agree. Although I wouldn't like seeing a core Pokemon game without Eevee or its forms, I agree that other regions need more spotlight than just Kanto. Even Alola would need more love.

We got like five main Pokemon games with Kanto, which is just as many versions of Ocarina of Time there are (which are all the same game under different coats of paint).

Oh goodness, Sinnoh for absolute certain !
I started with Platinum as my first ever Pokemon game, and I'd
love to see it bought to a new console as I've lost both of my old
copies. I adored DPP, the music- in my opinion- was some of the best,
the lore and the characters really stood out to me too, not sure if that's
just nostalgia though... I think a lot could be done with Sinnoh, perhaps
even a way of bringing Johto into it's post-game, like Kanto with HGSS.

Back