Things you regret buying?

My only regrets are junk food. I spend so much on yucker energy drinks, ben and jerry's and organic kettle cooked chips, only to devour everything in less than 5 minutes and double over vomiting because it makes me sick. Talk about eating money and watching it go down the drain (or toilet for that matter)

In other news, my old neighbor was given a doll by her grandmother, which she got from a yard sale. Apparently the doll grabbed her arm and wouldn't let go so when her mom finally managed to yank it off, she threw the accursed thing in the river. A few days later, their house burned down, when they went through the wreckage to salvage anything that survived, that only thing that did was the doll which sat in the middle of the lot. Now their family never shops at yard sales again.

Couple of different games I guess. I bought a small monitor to play my ps4 on and I regret not buying a larger one because I sit kinda far from it. (I have a bunny rabbit who likes to bite cords so I have to jerry rig things so they don't get bitten/so he doesn't get hurt). I don't buy things too often but when I do and I regret it it's annoying.

Best thing I've bought lately though is two water bottles. I used to be like water bottles? Why do people even get those? But they are awesome.

Spending like $80 on League of Legends skins, then only playing the game for like two weeks before quitting.

literally i have wasted so much fking money on food what is wrong with me

I bought a iPod nano to use it when I exercise.. lol I haven't exercised in a really long time so it is just sitting on my desk getting dusty.. I should've returned it for a refund but it seemed a bit waste to return it as well.

A lot of stuff, but atm I have a samsung tablet I bought just a couple of months ago but has been lagging and overheating since the second I started using it! ;(

M&M's kart racing and other miscellaneous Wii shovelware, any toys from the dollar store ever (they always broke)

I regret how much money I spent at the vending machines at my first year of college. Such a waste. ;w;

M&M's kart racing and other miscellaneous Wii shovelware, any toys from the dollar store ever (they always broke)

OMFG My younger brother wants to get that game right now. He just finished purchasing Bubsy 3D. (no joke!)

Last edited:
overwatch for my ps4. just playing around for a few minutes got me super dizzy and nausea and im not even good at fps.

I reeeeaaaaally regret buying my Wii U. Not that I didn't have fun with it, but I bought it for Smash in 2015 and it, along with Wind Waker HD, are the only games I bought for it. And now the Switch is coming out soon so my 300 euro Smash Bros machine is about to become obsolete :(

Sometimes I feel regret buying a certain brand of IEM (in-ear monitors) since I'm not the kind of person who's gonna make time to test them thoroughly if I'd like the sound signature before taking a plunge. I mostly rely on reviews but still, some of them left me feeling disappointed and thought it was just all hype.

Back