Your town "mascot"!

Oh yeah, I just realized the villagers in my second town are either brown, gray or green-colored (except for Ketchup) which fits the color of my paths and flowers around the areas where I plotted their houses, so I could probably say that they're my town mascots lol

In Vista, it's Sally :)
In Chocolat, it's Poppy or Cally.
In Moonview, it's Sylvana
In Flora, don't know yet lol

8Q0JLPT - Imgur.jpg
Jambette is my frog town's mascot because frogs just don't get any froggier than her.

Hoping to make my mascots Phoebe and Julian. :)
Phoebe is Sun.
Julian is Moon.
Took a long time to figure this one out. :p
Anyway, my favorites overall though, are Stitches and Marshal. :p

In Maracron it's Deirdre!! I mean, my town is forest themed and she blends in so well along with her spunky personality I adore!

for me it would be Kiki. she blends in well with the night as with my town being called stardust, where the night is out queen :3
other than that I Don't have a fav I love all my villagers equally.

Well you probably don't have to be a genius to figure out who Canaan's mascot is. For Diamond, it's probably Chelsea because I wanted to have her for so long.

I think my town mascot would be Goose, when I get him in my town eventually. I mean, my town is named Chickena so my mascot ought to be a chicken lol

My town Mascot has to be me. I am my own mascot. Neveland: Humans!

Jk. But I don't know. I haven't really though about it. Maybe Julian? It's fantasy themed, so I guess he'd be a good mascot?

Back